Coral Princess Patters for Panama Canal 2013

h20skibum

Does anyone have a copy of their Patters for the Coral Princess Panama Canal posted? Would like to look them over to get an idea of each day's activities. We are booked for the partial out of Ft. Lauderdale.

It would also give us an idea about dress. Looks like there is probably two formal nights.

Many thanks,

Me too! I would love to see these as well!

I will be sailing solo but have some friends who are a couple on board as well.

I am pretty much done with doing formal attire-it just seems to be a way for the cruise line to get you to buy more photos-don't get me wrong as some of them can turn out very nice and I have had really nice photos in the past-but not this time for me.

I would like to know which nights are formal so I can consider going to an alternate dining venue those nights.

Me too! I would love to see these as well!

I will be sailing solo but have some friends who are a couple on board as well.

I am pretty much done with doing formal attire-it just seems to be a way for the cruise line to get you to buy more photos-don't get me wrong as some of them can turn out very nice and I have had really nice photos in the past-but not this time for me.

I would like to know which nights are formal so I can consider going to an alternate dining venue those nights.

We never buy the photos anymore. Last cruise, we got by without having any of the ship's photographers getting us. I still pack the tux for formal nights.

Surely someone has patters for this route. I always keep mine to help put together photo albums after each cruise.

My Patters are from April/May 2012, and a full transit from Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles instead of a partial. But I think they'll still give you a good idea what to expect on a Coral Princess Panama Canal cruise. You'll find a link to them, along with the photos I took, below in my signature.

Jasperdo, I am loving your pictures. They are wonderful. Thank you for sharing. We will be on the Coral in March - I can't wait. I am so excited.
Thank you. I'm glad you like them. Enjoy the Coral Princess. It's a beautiful ship.

Jasperdo. Thanks for the link to the Patters. Enjoyed the photos too.

I know we will enjoy visiting new places. Now the long wait till the cruise.

No problem. Glad you found them useful. Enjoy your cruise.

My Patters are from April/May 2012, and a full transit from Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles instead of a partial. But I think they'll still give you a good idea what to expect on a Coral Princess Panama Canal cruise. You'll find a link to them, along with the photos I took, below in my signature.

Jasperado, What a great picture collection! I have been on a number of Princess ships and now looking forward to my first cruise on the Coral to the Panama Canal in December 2013. Thanks for sharing.

Sali

Thank you so much for this. Amazing pictures. We will be on the Coral for a partial canal transit in March, 2014.

Jasperado, What a great picture collection! I have been on a number of Princess ships and now looking forward to my first cruise on the Coral to the Panama Canal in December 2013. Thanks for sharing.

Sali

Thank you so much for this. Amazing pictures. We will be on the Coral for a partial canal transit in March, 2014.

Thank you very much for the nice comments on my pictures. I'm glad you found them helpful.

Debbdo, When are you going on the Coral in March? I am even more excited for our trip after looking at all the great pictures.

We are going March 15 for a partial Panama Canal cruise out of Ft Lauderdale. How about you? I see you are going in March also? I am beyond excited!! :)

We are going on the one before you leaving on March 4th. We are flying in on the 1st to explore and relax in Fort Lauderdale before the cruise. I am super excited as well.

Oh yay!!---you'll have to come back and give me a report. We are flying into Ft Lauderdale that Friday. All these threads about missing the ship made me anxious. Have a great time--enjoy the planning phase..:)

Archived