1st cruise - equinox, classic drinks?

holgate

Can anyone who has had a classic drinks package on the equinox lately help me out.

Please forgive my ignorance, this will be our first cruise (equinox oct.) and it is to celebrate my wife's 50th.

we like a glass of wine with dinner, gin and tonic or beer on an evening,

coffee or fruit juice during the day. not big drinkers but we do partake.

If we buy the classic alcohol package are we restricted to which bars we use and will there be enough of a selection,

We had the classic drink package on our last cruise and you can use the package everywhere and the selection was vert good. I do not think that we will be able to cruise without a package again.

Regular coffee is available at no charge. Juice is avail. at breakfast at no charge.

Do the math and figure out if the drink package will pay for itself, or if it would be more economical to buy "by the drink"! Usually, unless you drink quite a bit, the package is not worth it.

Regular coffee is available at no charge. Juice is avail. at breakfast at no charge.

Do the math and figure out if the drink package will pay for itself, or if it would be more economical to buy "by the drink"! Usually, unless you drink quite a bit, the package is not worth it.

Except when it is included in the price. I would say "free" but nothing in life is free!

OP, the classic package will have a nice selection to meet your needs. Certainly, G % T, beers, some wines. Aso inclued would be the drink of the day, both NA and those with alcohol. the NA drinks of the day are very refreshing: think mint, lime, bubbly water. Also included is specialty coffee, bottled water, and fresh squeezed OJ.

Have a wonderful anniversary cruise.

The Equinox is a beautiful ship.

The only limitation you have is the price of the drink. If you choose something over $8, you'll have to pay the full cost of your drink----you don't just pay the difference.

Also, no package includes room service or the items in your in-cabin refrigerator.

Archived