paperless coupons--how to id and use?

On my last 2 cruises I didn't use any of my bogo coupons because I didn't need 2 drinks at one time. I wonder if the new system will work if I buy the first one, then later or next day get the second one free?

On Legend, anytime I bought two drinks at the same time, the bar servers would ask if I wanted to use my 2 for 1 coupon. So I suspect that because the system is computerized, they don't have the opportunity to apply the coupon unless two drinks on are in the same ticket.

On Legend, anytime I bought two drinks at the same time, the bar servers would ask if I wanted to use my 2 for 1 coupon. So I suspect that because the system is computerized, they don't have the opportunity to apply the coupon unless two drinks on are in the same ticket.

That would still not preclude them ringing up two at once and holding the second one until you are ready for it.

That would still not preclude them ringing up two at once and holding the second one until you are ready for it.

Sure, that would work. I know several bartenders who would extend that courtesy.:)

I don't understand?:confused: I get that you can't use the "paperless coupons" to get a discounted second drink for a single person later (unless you want to let it "sit" there); but how is that a change from the "paper coupons"? You couldn't get 2 drinks at different times with those either? The bartender would still have to provide 2 drinks at the same time if one uses a paper coupon. Am I missing something?

I don't understand?:confused: I get that you can't use the "paperless coupons" to get a discounted second drink for a single person later (unless you want to let it "sit" there); but how is that a change from the "paper coupons"? You couldn't get 2 drinks at different times with those either? The bartender would still have to provide 2 drinks at the same time if one uses a paper coupon. Am I missing something?

It really isn't too much different. The main difference is, you just have to make that decision when you first order because the bartender has to ring it up under your BOGO perk. With the coupons, you didn't gave to make the decision when first ordering. You could just order the second and hand over the coupon.

OB....when ordering, the bartender doesn't have to actually put both drinks on the bar. When I used mine, he knew to keep it cold until I was done with the first.

On my last 2 cruises I didn't use any of my bogo coupons because I didn't need 2 drinks at one time. I wonder if the new system will work if I buy the first one, then later or next day get the second one free?

I frequently cruise solo and have never had a problem using a BOGO coupon. I explain to the bartender and make sure I go back to the same one. I do not believe this is a written policy anywhere but I have found the bartenders are pretty nice and accommodating to solo cruisers since we are a growing group.

We just had paperless on Jewel and I found them far more convenient and far less time consuming (filling out paper work!)

We had no trouble telling them when we wanted to use a bogo (for nice wine by the glass at dinner ) and when not to ( for virgin frou frous at a show)