Upgraded to aft mini suite

Just been upgraded to an aft mini suite on Sun Princess from a lower category mini suite.

Does anyone have photos of aft mini suite Dolphin deck D748?

Cannot find links that still work for previous photos of same.

Thanks for any help here,

Rosee

Just been upgraded to an aft mini suite on Sun Princess from a lower category mini suite.

Does anyone have photos of aft mini suite Dolphin deck D748?

Cannot find links that still work for previous photos of same.

Thanks for any help here,

Rosee

Congrats, please send the upgrade fairy my way now.:D

Hi,

We have stayed in D751 on Dawn Princess - same deck, opposite corner. Not sure if they're exactly the same but I could post some pics if it would help you? Our cabin was just beautiful, the position great, we only left the cabin for dinner it was so good. Loved the spa bath, marble bathroom, walk in robe and separate lounge and bar area. The wake view is mesmerizing. You'll love it!

Hi,

We have stayed in D751 on Dawn Princess - same deck, opposite corner. Not sure if they're exactly the same but I could post some pics if it would help you? Our cabin was just beautiful, the position great, we only left the cabin for dinner it was so good. Loved the spa bath, marble bathroom, walk in robe and separate lounge and bar area. The wake view is mesmerizing. You'll love it!

Yes please cee cee1 !

Love to see your pics.

Posting them on this site is good too for all future cruisers in that or a similar cabin.

All the links to these pics posted previously (many years ago) that I have found, are now not working.

Looking forward to seeing them, thanks for replying,

Rosee

I'm sorry Rosee. I've been trying to upload pics for nearly an hour and they won't go. It just keeps saying upload failed. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.:mad::mad: I uploaded pics of this cabin to staterooms section of ************ website when I got back in November 2012. If you check that out you can see them. Failing that let me know your email address and I'll send you some. (Not sure if any of this is allowed on this site but hope I can help you):eek:

kind regards,

Colleen.

Hi Rosee,

Just off Sun this morning after the Japanese season. Sun is now off to a huge drydock. Word is that minis are having an update. We are back on after drydock for 14 nights, so if you want to email me, I will be happy to report. Major changes, for the better happening. We cannot wait.

Email is nicster58@gmail.com

Nicki

Sun is now off to a huge drydock. Word is that minis are having an update. We are back on after drydock for 14 nights, so if you want to email me, I will be happy to report. Major changes, for the better happening.

Nicki

That is interesting, keep us all posted please.:D

Hi Rosee,

Just off Sun this morning after the Japanese season. Sun is now off to a huge drydock. Word is that minis are having an update. We are back on after drydock for 14 nights, so if you want to email me, I will be happy to report. Major changes, for the better happening. We cannot wait.

Nicki

How was the cruise out of Japan? How much of the entertainment and activities were Japanese-themed or in the Japanese language?

I am also interested in hearing about any changes during the drydock. We will be on the Sun next year.

Hi Rosee,

Nicki

Thanks for that info Nicki.

Will look forward to anything you can report on minis in the next cruise after drydock. I was hoping they might get a freshen up . Will email or look here in September for your reports.

Rosee

That is interesting, keep us all posted please.:D

Will certainly try, but the internet was down for the last two days and it was so frustrating. We know these things happen, but the timing was bad!!

If the internet is bad, I will post, upon my return home in September.

I am currently in Penang enjoying wifi again - yeah!!

Nicki

The cruises out of Japan were wonderful. I was fortunate in that this wasn't my first visit to Japan, but we hadn't been to many of the ports. I love the Japanese, their culture and of course their history and especially the food.

We had a fantastic Japanese entertainment director, Noboku, on board, and she did a translation for the Japanese. Most of the entertainment was not based solely for the Japanese, but they did have a liittle. One evening we were treated to a sensational performance by a Japanese classical pianist, and when she spoke, she did so in English, then in Japanese. I think some people found that side of things annoying, but we loved it.. It is a beautiful language. Many of the dining room staff spoke fluent Jappanese as they have previously worked for Japanese cruise lines. It was lots of fun, as they are such gentle humble people, and the dynamics on the ship were wonderful. I guess it wouldn't be to everyones taste, but we loved it.

We are looking forward to seeing the ship after drydock.

I will post a review upon my return.

Nicki

Will certainly try, but the internet was down for the last two days and it was so frustrating. We know these things happen, but the timing was bad!!

If the internet is bad, I will post, upon my return home in September.

I am currently in Penang enjoying wifi again - yeah!!

Nicki

Thanks I look forward to your posts, I too like Japan and it's history, culture, cuisine etc. i find it very interesting and look forward to our next trip to all those islands (not just Tokyo):D

Archived