Room service on Eclipse

durante

A friend is on the Iceland and Norway cruise which started yesterday and has told me that there is now a charge for room service food. I think this sounds wrong but am curious to know if anyone know whether any items do have a charge?

This statement is still on the Celebrity website:

"Complimentary 24-hour in-stateroom dining

Perhaps a day of kayaking, shopping or golfing has you feeling pleasantly languid-or was it the afternoon spent relaxing with a novel that has you so serene? Either way, when you're in the mood to relax and dine in the comfort of your stateroom, Celebrity offers complimentary 24-hour in-stateroom dining."

There is a charge for most beverages beyond the usual complimentary coffee, tea, lemonade, etc.

This is the first report ever that I can recall where someone said there was a charge. Could you ask your friend for more information, please? More details?

Maitland Mom --

If you have the information on the officers and senior staff and bands on board, could you please take a moment to post to the WHO'S ON BOARD thread -- it would be nice to get the chart updated. Thank you.

I am embarassed to say that I have no clue. You would think that after two weeks I would have some idea, but I am blissfully unaware.

I am embarassed to say that I have no clue. You would think that after two weeks I would have some idea, but I am blissfully unaware.

Last week (20/7 to 2/8) we had Captain Pannagiotis, Ian Creswell as cruise director, Perry Grant, Kyle Thommasson (who was amazing!!) and Ray Brown Jnr (Jazz band).

Archived