Question for Copper 10-8

solocanadian

Gail,

John has been posting for a few years an avatar of a man's behind in a green speedo, around St. Patrick's Day. It is a shot from mid-chest to mid-thigh, from behind. I'm not willing to attest that it really is John, though, or a stock shot. :D

He has also used Elvira, Queen of the Night, as an avatar around Halloween, and several shots from his time as a member of the police force. My favorite is the one with his K-9 companion of what is obviously many years ago, when he was in the force, K-9 division.

John, I honor your service in the police force, and especially in the Corps.

Dave

Anchors Away Dave! Thank you for serving!

Capt - Jeroen Baijens

HD - James Deering

GRM - Francis Tolentino

CD - Bruce Allen Scudder

DRM - Syarif Suryana

Echef - Udo Sandering

EHK - Hobben Sitanggang

Always subject to change/enjoy your Aussie cruise on Volie:)

Do you know if Tamara Hurley is still a Cruise Director for HAL? We had her for the Circumnavigation of Australia last year on the Volendam and she was awesome.

Don't believe she's still working for HAL

Thanks for the quick reply. I am sorry to hear that. She added a wonderful Australian flavor to the Australian cruise. Her mock audition to join the Aussie Boys was the best thing I have ever seen a cruise director do.

Capt - Sijbe de Boer

HD - Bart Groeneveld

CD - unk at this time

DRM - Donny Dharmawan

Echef - Franz Schaunig

EHK - Hadi Saptono

Always subject to change/enjoy SADM:)

Many thanks John Happy sailing

I am just curious how it is that you have so much knowledge of all the personnel movements in the fleet? While I am at it, we would like to know which captain and CD will do the holiday sailing on the Rotterdam to the Canary’s this year. We did the May sailing to Norway with Marco Carsjens and Michael Langley as CD, of whom the latter one was not our favorite, so hoping that Glen Coenen will be joining.

Edited by Alphen

Capt - Jeroen Baijens

HD - James Deering

GRM - Francis Tolentino

CD - Bruce Allen Scudder

DRM - Syarif Suryana

Echef - Udo Sandering

EHK - Hobben Sitanggang

Always subject to change/enjoy your Aussie cruise on Volie:)

Will these officers also be on the Trans Pacific cruise, departing Vancouver September 25th?

Is Catherine Williams still working for HAL?

I am just curious how it is that you have so much knowledge of all the personnel movements in the fleet? While I am at it, we would like to know which captain and CD will do the holiday sailing on the Rotterdam to the Canary’s this year. We did the May sailing to Norway with Marco Carsjens and Michael Langley as CD, of whom the latter one was not our favorite, so hoping that Glen Coenen will be joining.

Dat weet ik omdat ik voor ze werk;)

Gail,

John has been posting for a few years an avatar of a man's behind in a green speedo, around St. Patrick's Day. It is a shot from mid-chest to mid-thigh, from behind. I'm not willing to attest that it really is John, though, or a stock shot. :D

He has also used Elvira, Queen of the Night, as an avatar around Halloween, and several shots from his time as a member of the police force. My favorite is the one with his K-9 companion of what is obviously many years ago, when he was in the force, K-9 division.

John, I honor your service in the police force, and especially in the Corps.

Dave

Dave, I'll have to watch this Halloween. I too like the photo of him with his K-9 Partner. Thanks for your input.

Capt - poss. Hans Mateboer - not confirmed!

CD - Michael Langley

Always subject to change/Veel plezier op RTDM tijdens de feestdagen/Enjoy your Holiday cruise on RTDM

Will these officers also be on the Trans Pacific cruise, departing Vancouver September 25th?

Is Catherine Williams still working for HAL?

Affirm; all except the DRM

Staff Captain Catherine Williams is still working for HAL

Affirm; all except the DRM

Staff Captain Catherine Williams is still working for HAL

Thank you for your reply.

Do you know which ship Catherine is assigned to?

Have not seen mention of Rene' Tuinman and his wife for some time, are they still working for HAL?

Capt - poss. Hans Mateboer - not confirmed!

CD - Michael Langley

Always subject to change/Veel plezier op RTDM tijdens de feestdagen/Enjoy your Holiday cruise on RTDM

Heel hartelijk bedankt, thanks very much.

Looks like you have done a nice career change, maybe something for me to consider as well, after I leave the navy in a couple of years. :D

Heel hartelijk bedankt, thanks very much.

Looks like you have done a nice career change, maybe something for me to consider as well, after I leave the navy in a couple of years. :D

Come on down! The water is fine!:) Thanks for your service in Zijne Majesteits Koninklijke Marine/His Majesty's Royal Netherlands Navy

Thank you for your reply.

Do you know which ship Catherine is assigned to?

Have not seen mention of Rene' Tuinman and his wife for some time, are they still working for HAL?

Staff Captain Williams, the only female staff captain with HAL at the moment, has been serving on Volendam but is going to Maasdam in the future

HD Rene Tuinman and his wife are currently assigned to Zaandam

hello Copper, I am taking my first Hal cruise next week. the excitement is starting to set in.

Do you have any idea who the Captain and CD will be on N.Amsterdam on 19.August?

Capt - Edward van Zaane (same Master who took her out on her maiden voyage in July 2010)

CD - Anthony Heywood - great guy/ask him about 'Dancing with the Stars at sea' :)

Always subject to change/Enjoy Nieuw A'dam!:)

Hi Copper,

I was advised to check this thread with a query about the crew for our first HAL cruise on Eurodam. 2nd February.

Any thoughts on this one please.

Thank you:)

Capt - Henk Keijer

HD - Don Habets

GRM - Maria Grimaldi

CD - J.T. Watters

Echef - Petr Nozicka

DRM - Riza Harsyahdu

EHK - Melcolm Coutinho

Still quite a bit of time to go so always subject to change/Enjoy your first HAL voyage on EUDM

hello Copper, I am taking my first Hal cruise next week. the excitement is starting to set in.

Do you have any idea who the Captain and CD will be on N.Amsterdam on 19.August?

I'm so curious, I can't help but ask, if you don't mind.

If this is your first HAL cruise (lucky you...... the first is always special), would the names of the Captain and CD mean anything to you? Would you know these people if you've never sailed HAL before? I know I'm missing something obvious but not sure what. :o

Have a GREAT cruise.

Staff Captain Williams, the only female staff captain with HAL at the moment, has been serving on Volendam but is going to Maasdam in the future

HD Rene Tuinman and his wife are currently assigned to Zaandam

She was on the Volendam in July when I was on for two weeks.l

Edited by Himself