Green Tea Available?

BatchawanaBabe

Our last cruise was on the Solstice four years ago and Celebrity didn't have any type of green tea available. Is anyone aware if they've started offering green tea since then? If not, I'll have to bring my own. We'll be sailing on the Silhouette in October. Actually, I prefer some of the flavoured green teas (such as pomegranate or blueberry ginseng) and may take a few bags along anyway.

Our last cruise was on the Solstice four years ago and Celebrity didn't have any type of green tea available. Is anyone aware if they've started offering green tea since then? If not, I'll have to bring my own. We'll be sailing on the Silhouette in October. Actually, I prefer some of the flavoured green teas (such as pomegranate or blueberry ginseng) and may take a few bags along anyway.

On our recent cruises, they always offered regular green tea bags. They do not offer flavored green tea bags. I hope this is helpful.....

From your own hair dryer to your own brands of shampoo to your favorite tea, if you need it to make your trip complete, bring your own. Even if a passenger reports that the tea you like was served on a particular cruise, they may be out of it on yours. Tea bags are small. They don't go bad so if you don't use them, you will just take them home, so bring them along

Yes green tea was plentiful on the eclipse last summer and this spring as well. quality was not high.

I am planning on bringing my own and view it as a vacation splurge. I ordered from Tea Forte which is served at the "Elegant Tea" on Equinox.

Cafe al Bacio has Jasmine Green tea for a price and it's very nice. Not just a cheapo tea bag in a cup but a nice Tea Forte service w/ a tea pot. It's $4.75 as I recall.

That should be included in the classic package afaik:

"Premium Coffees and Teas" are included

Archived