Allure GS for 1599 and W for 1,099 for 8-25 sailing!

Thanks to members of CC who have posted great deals, I have been able to take advantage of great last minute deals, so I am going to pay if forward.

Most cabins have been reduced GS 1599, W 1099, JS 1299, CL 2,599, Ocean view balcony's 899.

Hope someone can get a good Deal or upgrade!

Thanks to members of CC who have posted great deals, I have been able to take advantage of great last minute deals, so I am going to pay if forward.

Most cabins have been reduced GS 1599, W 1099, JS 1299, CL 2,599, Ocean view balcony's 899.

Hope someone can get a good Deal or upgrade!

Wow, that's the lowest price I've seen for a W on Oasis or Allure. Wish I could go.

Man this KILLS me!

The Aug 18 sailing has some tremendous deals as well. Our family of four can g in two oceanview balconies for less than $4,000. (Looks like there is an additional military discount we could use).

Too bad with DH's job he couldn't go so last-minute. But wow, never seen prices like this before!

Can't wait until I'm retired, and able to sail at a moment's notice - any time of the year.

I was just thinking that! I am now trying to coordinate husbands work schedule and care for my three teens. I am hoping it works out for me!

Nancy and I retired July 31 and though we are booked on the Allure for Halloween we think we'll have to take advantage of this deal. It is a bit odd being able to take off at the drop of a hat. Helps living in FL too.

Thanks for the heads up Irishgal!!

Archived