united airlines transatlantic flight

nookhd+

I have searched the web and called united to ask if there is purchase option for breakfast on overnight flights. Has anyone flown united lately who would know.

Food is included on transatlantic flights. Breakfast won't be big (continental, at best) but it's included. You can always bring your own snacks, just be mindful before bringing them through customs undeclared.

Food is included on transatlantic flights. Breakfast won't be big (continental, at best) but it's included. You can always bring your own snacks, just be mindful before bringing them through customs undeclared.

On one of our UA flights from LAX-LHR they served something called a breakfast sandwich...it was nothing more than a roll with some unknown meat...not what I considered a breakfast roll...where was the egg :confused:

On one of our UA flights from LAX-LHR they served something called a breakfast sandwich...it was nothing more than a roll with some unknown meat...not what I considered a breakfast roll...where was the egg :confused:

Probably a bacon butty. Welcome to Britain.

BACONROLL.jpg

I have searched the web and called united to ask if there is purchase option for breakfast on overnight flights. Has anyone flown united lately who would know.

There is no food for purchase on those flights. You will be served a dinner and a pseudo breakfast with ONE cup of coffee.

They will wake you up plenty early for that meager breakfast.

I carry some of my own non-perishable food for flights like that even if I am in a higher class of service. I also buy a large bottle of water after going through the TSA prior to boarding my flight.

You leave the plane and may have long lines and a long wait for immigration and customs which is not easy to do when thirsty and hungry.

I live in United land but will not fly them TA. Seats too small( I am size 6)often running late. Food really lousy, Chintzy with cocktails.Prefer Lufthansa with its German order. Usually cheapest too. Never late, hits every airport, even small ones.

Archived