Room Service on VOYAGER

Hunding

sorry, but no. Only the Compass Rose Restaurant, or the room service menu found in your cabin. However, the CR menu nightly takes a couple of offerings from Prime 7 and Signatures for service in the CR. In case you are not aware, the nightly menus for all dining room venues can be seen in your cabin each day on the interactive TV.

I've ordered from CR during the dinner hour early to late, more late than early, with mixed results, sometimes delivered so quickly I'm amazed, sometimes a wait. I'm pretty patient. But I think they do a great job overall. On a longer cruise, say 14-25 nights, I just don't want to be making a big deal of dinner every single night.

Hi can you advise if you can have a full breakfast delivered to your cabin as well or is that again just from the room menu we were on Mariner last year and did not have chance to have breakfast in the cabin as we were always out early on trips but this time we are on Voyager with 7 days at sea

Hi can you advise if you can have a full breakfast delivered to your cabin as well or is that again just from the room menu we were on Mariner last year and did not have chance to have breakfast in the cabin as we were always out early on trips but this time we are on Voyager with 7 days at sea

Yes - you can have a full breakfast delivered to your suite. If there is something you would like that is not on the breakfast menu, just write it in.

Archived