Map of Cozumel

Rudyard

I'm looking for a map of Cozumel that shows all the "touristy" things like the Hard Rock Cafe, Margaritaville, etc. I know I've seen one before but can't seem to find one either here or through an internet search.

We've been to Coz twice before. First time we took a taxi to the Forum shops and walked from there to the Hard Rock, where we took a taxi the rest of the way. I didn't really notice much of the route as we were sharing a cab and talking with the other passenger. We're taking my wife's son and a friend with us and they are interested in the above places and looking in the surrounding shops. We're doing a planned excursion the day before in Progresso, so we plan to just play it by ear in Coz.

This is the best online map, with bars and restaurants near the Punta Langosta pier in town.

http://www.islacozumel.net/homes/map.htm

street-map-8-11.gif

The Map Chick map looks like an awesome physical map you can buy.

Hope this helps.

Bill

But it doesn't cover the Carnival pier and that area of Cozumel. Also anyone been to the NO NAME BAR next to the Baraccuda Hotel???

But it doesn't cover the Carnival pier and that area of Cozumel. Also anyone been to the NO NAME BAR next to the Baraccuda Hotel???

The OP specifically asked about the bars etc.. downtown, NOT what is near Puerta Maya or International piers.

So that was the map I provided.

I haven't seen a close up map of the Puerta Maya area, as everything is inside the pier area or just outside. Not a town area.

http://www.puertamaya.com/port-information.aspx?GalleryID=3

The Puerta Maya website might have some specific info for that area.

The bars, etc... at those piers is just the same bars at every other stop in the caribbean.

It is nice that they do have local shop, Los Cinco Soles at Puerta Maya though, so you don't have to take a cab all the way into town to hit the original shop.

Bill

I ordered one of the maps from Mapchick. It looked to be the most detailed, and I'll be in Coz again next year so I'll get more use out of it.

I like all the detail because it turns out that there are six ships in Coz the day we will be there and we can make backup plans if the places we want to go fill up.

I ordered one of the maps from Mapchick. It looked to be the most detailed, and I'll be in Coz again next year so I'll get more use out of it.

I like all the detail because it turns out that there are six ships in Coz the day we will be there and we can make backup plans if the places we want to go fill up.

WE have the same situation on our day in April. (Nor. Epic, Car. Magic and Allure OTS, plus two smaller ships all docked with us. Over 20,000 passengers.)

Luckily we were able to lock down our reservations at Nachi Cocum, before the 100 spots a day filled up.

Best of luck getting your chosen activities for the day.

Bill

You won't regret it. I have a copy from 2007 which I use all the time for land and cruise visits, supplemented by google maps. Unfortunately over the years economic times have caused many closures and changes of ownership, but it is still a good starting point for giving you the general lay of the land.

You won't regret it. I have a copy from 2007 which I use all the time for land and cruise visits, supplemented by google maps. Unfortunately over the years economic times have caused many closures and changes of ownership, but it is still a good starting point for giving you the general lay of the land.

That's what I was hoping for. Since most of the cruises out of Houston and Galveston stop in Coz, we'll most likely be there a lot in the next few years :)

Archived