Halloween

Boston Accent

Looking for information about being on board on Halloween. We will set sail from Maui @ 6:30PM so I am wondering if costumes for evening celebrations might also need to be packed. :)

Thanks!

Yes! The ship will be decorated and the crew will be in costume too!

We had a very port intensive cruise (Fall Foliage) on our cruise that happened over Halloween. Some employees and passengers did dress up but it wasn't as wide spread as I expected. We were in Boston that day.

We will be on the Regal westbound TA in Oct 2014. For Halloween, do they have a "Trick or Treat" thing? Where you go to the shops, bars, customer service desk and get candy?

Do people stayed dressed up all day or only at night? Are there Halloween things going on during the day?

Thank you :)

Last Halloween we were on the Star and everyone went all out. The staff was talking about their costumes for days before and even picked up things for them in ports. The bars had a decorating contest.

Many people were dressed up in some of the most imaginative costumes ever.

I've attached a picture of the way one of the cocktail waitresses decorated the glasses for the evening. It was great fun.

1500912697_HalloweenDrink.jpg.80cd4c72bdc0db908a4b00852b6daaaf.jpg

do you think they will decorate and/or offer something special for Med cruises over Halloween? Don't know whether to take full on costumes or just Halloween T shirts (it's a port day) as I love Halloween!

do you think they will decorate and/or offer something special for Med cruises over Halloween? Don't know whether to take full on costumes or just Halloween T shirts (it's a port day) as I love Halloween!

I love it too as it's my birthday :D A great day to have a birthday. Usually they do an incredible job of decorating. they have amazing carved pumpkins and cobwebs and figures about. They even have trick or treat for kids on some ships. We have done both dressing up and not and had a great time both ways. On our last Halloween cruise one group dressed up as the characters from The Wizard of Oz.

Archived