Meet and Mingle

Hansel and Gretel

I have been trying to register for Meet and Mingle for Celebrity ConstellIon sailing on Sept. 25. I cannot get any further than inputting my info. Submit button will not take me anywhere. Any suggestions? Kathy Fitzgerald

Are you receiving any error messages like: "Cannot register at this time", or "Only confirmed bookings may register"?

You might want to go to "My Celebrity" on the Celebrity site and see if your cruise is listed as "Booked". You can't register if it doesn't say booked. Get back with information and we can go from there.

I have been trying to register for Meet and Mingle for Celebrity ConstellIon sailing on Sept. 25. I cannot get any further than inputting my info. Submit button will not take me anywhere. Any suggestions? Kathy Fitzgerald

Not sure if this helps, but here's a direct link to the Registration page : https://secure.celebritycruises.com/cruisecritic/home.do

If you require additional assistance, please post the details of your issue, or feel free to email me, by clicking on the link on my signature.

I think I got to it from our Roll Call page.....near the top. It says something like Connections Party. Last year the Captain, and most top officers came and stayed for a while answering our questions and just chatting. It was very nice and worth while.

Cheers!

I think I got to it from our Roll Call page.....near the top. It says something like Connections Party. Last year the Captain, and most top officers came and stayed for a while answering our questions and just chatting. It was very nice and worth while.

Cheers!

Thanks, I finally got through. This is our first time on Celebrity and I want to know how dressy formal night is. Tux, suit, blazer and tie? Looking to make the luggage lighter.

Thanks, I finally got through. This is our first time on Celebrity and I want to know how dressy formal night is. Tux, suit, blazer and tie? Looking to make the luggage lighter.

For males it is quite simplistic; tux, suit, or dinner jacket (not sportcoat) and slacks.

Is the Meet and Mingle on Formal Night? Does dress code apply to M&M?

jls

Hi,:) the get together is usually during the day...very casual.......

no dress code. It is normally on the first sea day, mid morning.

Archived