luggage valet on Freedom?

I did it in January on Freedom. My boarding pass was printed and available in my stateroom on the last day, along with the airline luggage tags. The extra checked bag fee was charged to my seapass card along with the $20 luggage valet fee.

Put my bags outside my stateroom by the designated time and didn't see them until I arrived at my home airport at baggage claim. Well worth it.

Same as everyone else. Your tags will be different and you will also be putting on tags from the airline.

We've found that when we use luggage valet we usually get our boarding passes and tags later than normal but still in plenty of time to get it out there. Is this normal or does it depend on the airline (Southwest)?

We've found that when we use luggage valet we usually get our boarding passes and tags later than normal but still in plenty of time to get it out there. Is this normal or does it depend on the airline (Southwest)?

Could be the airline. When we flew United we had our boarding passes and airline and ship's luggage tags in the afternoon prior to debarkation.

Patti, I belive the time in Port Canaveral is no earlier than noon. Our flight is 12:05. so hoping to utilize our complimentary luggage valet in Sept.

Thanks for correcting the time. We used it in January and I couldn't remember if it was 11:30 or noon.

Could be the airline. When we flew United we had our boarding passes and airline and ship's luggage tags in the afternoon prior to debarkation.

We always fly Southwest and have never gotten our tags and passes before first seating. Maybe because they can't print them until 24 hours before the flight.

We always fly Southwest and have never gotten our tags and passes before first seating. Maybe because they can't print them until 24 hours before the flight.

I don't know. Our flight didn't leave until 4:00 and I thought the same thing about the 24 hour time limit. But we got them just after lunch.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived