Does Anyone Else', Thinks That The Allure Is Too High??

Big Jay

I Cruise Solo, And I Would Really Like To Sail The Allure, But What THEY Want, Is Just Way Too Much!!! Cat.Q Inside Room $1700.00:eek:

You Would Think Due To The Economy, It Would Be Less, They Must Have A Lot Of Foreigners Filling Up The Allure!!!

I Had A Chance To Sail The Allure In 2012, But I Did The Freedom Instead!!!

I'm By No Means Regret Cruising The Freedom!!! I Had A GREAT Time!!! And The Price Was Right Cat. N $982.00, The Allure At That Time Was $1432.00!!

I Guess I Have To Settled For The Jewel, Cat N $988.00, For My Birthday Cruise, And Be Grateful, And Thankful, To Be Able To Cruise, When So MANY Others Can't!!!:)

It is a challenge for solo cruisers to find good deals, especially on popular/newer ships.

I have seen reasonable prices on Allure, usually in the slow season, and often on those Tuesday "after final payment" sales. If you can book within two months of sailing, particularly Sept-Dec, or mid-January, then you might find that the cost is more affordable.

Jewel is a great ship with a wonderful itinerary, and you'll surely have a great time with the cruise you've chosen!

I Cruise Solo, And I Would Really Like To Sail The Allure, But What THEY Want, Is Just Way Too Much!!! Cat.Q Inside Room $1700.00:eek:

You Would Think Due To The Economy, It Would Be Less, They Must Have A Lot Of Foreigners Filling Up The Allure!!!

I'm By No Means Regret Cruising The Freedom!!! I Had A GREAT Time!!! And The Price Was Right Cat. N $982.00, The Allure At That Time Was $1432.00!!

I Guess I Have To Settled For The Jewel, Cat N $988.00, For My Birthday Cruise, And Be Grateful, And Thankful, To Be Able To Cruise, When So MANY Others Can't!!!:)

Supply and Demand not the economy is what driving the prices for the Allure.

Most parents will not taken their kids out of school the first few weeks out of the school, Allure has some good single supplements (110%) on inside cabins the first 2 weeks of Sept.

:o When I read the title of this thread, I thought you were talking about how tall the ship is. And I was thinking, yah, that ship is pretty darned high (213 feet tall from the water line, with 16 passenger decks), but why the sad face about it?:o:p

:o When I read the title of this thread, I thought you were talking about how tall the ship is. And I was thinking, yah, that ship is pretty darned high (213 feet tall from the water line, with 16 passenger decks), but why the sad face about it?:o:p

I agree, its fun to look down on the other ships in port ;)

Why are you typing like this?

Trust me, you are not "settling" by booking Jewel. When you step on board and see how drop-dead beautiful she is, you will be thrilled. To date, she remains my all time favorite ship.

Me too. My feeling was, just take the elevator!

Did you check out this week's C and A sale? You can get a ocean balcony on some of the September sailings for $911 plus taxes, Boardwalk balconies even less. The single supplement on some of these Oasis/Allure sailings is only 10% extra. Good luck

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

I used to cruise as a single. I feel your pain. That 200% SS is the pits. They keep filling up the Allure and the Oasis every week, so I don't think that you'll see prices much lower. The old saying "Supply and Demand".

Joe<------Freedom of the Seas in 66 days! :D

Actually Americans are the main demographic on board with usually 3,000 to 4,000 of the passengers being from the United States. The next three largest nationalities are usually Canadians, Brazilians, or Mexicans.

Supply and Demand not the economy is what driving the prices for the Allure.

Most parents will not taken their kids out of school the first few weeks out of the school, Allure has some good single supplements (110%) on inside cabins the first 2 weeks of Sept.[/quote

Thanks For Your Reply.... Well I Have No Kids, And I Want To Cruise In October, Oct.2014, To Be Exact!! I Allready Have A Cruise This Oct. (2013), On Norwegian Breakaway!!!!

The Allure Prices Are Insane!!!

Being That I Live In NYC, I'll Just Wait, And Book The Quantum For Oct.2015!!!!

[/b]

Trust me, you are not "settling" by booking Jewel. When you step on board and see how drop-dead beautiful she is, you will be thrilled. To date, she remains my all time favorite ship.

Thanks Karen!!!!

Archived