FTTF - boarding pass - question!

do you remember what times it said on your boarding pass?

(FTTF was $50 per cabin i think)

I think it said 11:00 but I never pay attention to them. I drive to the port so I am usually there between 10:00-10:30.

so we can just show up at 10 or 11?

We had faster to the fun and showed up about 9:30. We were able to check right in and they had us sit in a special section for fftf. We were on the ship a few minutes after 11.

We had also got the email telling us not to show up until after 1, but just disregarded it.

Claudia

i purchased FTTF........it has a tiny logo on the boarding pass, but it also has Embarkation: 12:30 - 3:00PM..........i thought the times for FTTF were like 10-12??????

There are no specific times for FTTF. You will board after Diamond/Platinum but before the general zones are called. Boarding will begin as soon as all previous passengers have been cleared (Generally 11-11:30am). The faster they get you on, the sooner they start making money! Have a great time!

and if we plan to get the cheers program (on day 2), we have to pay for all our drinks on day 1.

will all the drinks on day 1 (heavy drinking day :)) be cancelled?

NOPE, you will pay for eachof them that you had on Day 1. "15 FREE" drinks start on Day 2 AFTER you buy the program.

My boarding docs have the FTTF logo on them as well -- and the boarding time listed is the normal time...but the excursion time (since they list FTTF as an "excursion" which I think is funny:p but how else are they going to list it?) is listed as 11am :D

We will show up at 10am and sit our little selves down and wait for them to call us aboard!!! :D:D

i purchased FTTF........it has a tiny logo on the boarding pass, but it also has Embarkation: 12:30 - 3:00PM..........i thought the times for FTTF were like 10-12??????

In order to prevent a crowded waiting area at the port, and long lines waiting to board, Carnival tries to stagger things out by asking a certain percentage of passengers not to arrive before a certain time ( in your case, 12:30 - 3:00). My thoughts are, if you didn't want to arrive early and board as soon as possible, why would you bother to buy the FTTF in the first place? Disregard the "suggested" boarding time and get there by 10:00. Since you purchased the FTTF, even if the waiting area is getting full, you'll still be able to board ahead of the general mass.;)

I'm Platinum, and mine say the same thing. That's the "OFFICIAL" boarding time - if you're there before those times, you may (but 99% of the time won't) have to wait in the Terminal. Whenever they do let you board, Diamond and Platinum go aboard, then FTTF's, then general boarding.

My thoughts are, if you didn't want to arrive early and board as soon as possible, why would you bother to buy the FTTF in the first place?

• Priority tendering
  • Priority line at Guest Services (this was a cruisesaver for us!)
  • Priority dinner reservations
  • Priority debark should you want to

Archived