Changes in Cruise Personalizer

Crzn-Life

Did any of you participate in the survey for Princess? The invitation was in the personalizer and said:

"Help us improve your experience

Princess Cruises is testing future designs for Cruise Personalizer. Would you like a sneak peek? Your feedback is helpful and appreciated. It will take no more than 5 minutes."

I was too late, because when I clicked on it got the message that they had all the input needed. If any of you participated, did it look like good changes?

Got the same message too. If this is the same crack IT department we are used to at Princess I'd bet they put up the button to get the preview before the preview was ready.

So, to help improve our experience, I suggest they test their stuff before it goes on the web ... just sayin' ...

Well, I tried the button and got through. It came up with what looked like a booking page. The computer asked "What button would you press to see excursions. There was a button on top that said "excursions" and I pressed it. It came back with "very good". It then jumped to some other test for some other service and I got out.

Actually, I found it to be very idiotic. IMHO...

I check my CP daily & today was the 1st time it had the survey info but it already says...:eek:

This test is now complete

Thanks for coming, but this test has already received all of its responses.

If you would like, you may participate in a different test.

Well, I tried the button and got through. It came up with what looked like a booking page. The computer asked "What button would you press to see excursions. There was a button on top that said "excursions" and I pressed it. It came back with "very good". It then jumped to some other test for some other service and I got out.

Ah yes, something only an idiot would want to use ...

Maybe they were trying to find if the most users could find the button you found.

I wonder what they would have said if you had picked another button instead of the correct one.

Maybe they were trying to find if the most users could find the button you found.

I wonder what they would have said if you had picked another button instead of the correct one.

I think that is exactly what they were trying to do. Apparently they must think we're pretty stupid...

As for pushing the wrong button...I guess we will never know....

Too funny! :D

I got the email last Friday. There was a link to a redesigned cruise personalizer web page that looked noticeably different from the current page (the personalizer options were shown on a banner on top of the page instead on the right side, for instance). After answering questions about where I should click on the page to complete certain things, the email had a link to complete a short survey about the page, which I did. We'll see if anything happens to the personalizer page in the coming months.

When I went to Princess' web site either late last week or early this week, there was a link or prompt on the main page requesting to complete another survey. I went to fill it out, but the survey wouldn't allow me to select the same answer (i.e. Agree) for more than one question. I tried to complete it in both IE and Firefox without success, so I closed it. That was weird!

With that said, their web site database (?) sure goes down a lot...

Interesting - I took the same "test," with 5 or 6 inquiries, but must have answered everything incorrectly because I never got a "very good."

I was totally unimpressed with the "sample screen" as the topics and the available choices seemed to have little to do with one another. My reaction was - which is the best bad choice.

I used to be in Education Technology and they sound like the messages in programs for kids. "Good Job", "Almost, try again", "Wow", "Keep on trying", etc.

;)

I just did the "survey" and also got the 'you've made a designer happy' message. The survey seemed to be from some web design outfit, not Princess themselves. After getting a few 'Karma Points' (?) for doing the survey for Princess, it continued on to another survey regarding buying clothes or some such thing... I wasn't happy about that so I just closed the web page. Guess I lost my Karma Points!

Interesting - I took the same "test' date='" with 5 or 6 inquiries, but must have answered everything incorrectly because I never got a "very good."

I was totally unimpressed with the "sample screen" as the topics and the available choices seemed to have little to do with one another. My reaction was - [i']which is the best bad choice[/i].

I have no idea what happened with me but I clicked on one inquiry, was apparently successful and was bounced out to some other survey...It was really confusing.....

Wonder if the Princess site was hacked ??:eek:

Did any of this pointing and clicking ask you to enter any information?

"Midway" Bill, I finally got to the survey & thought the same thing however no personal info was requested. It was 6 questions asking about which option would be selected for things such as when looking for shore excursions.

I've attached a sample:

image.jpg.f7015e5ef22f12abaea76129677188aa.jpg

Archived