El Cid hours?

39august

We've been thinking about going to El Cid next cruise, as we've had a beautiful view of their beach from our balcony a couple of times! My concern is that on some posts a time frame of 11-6 has been mentioned for the AI pass. We are only interested in the $17 day pass. We do not want to have to wait until 11 go there. Am I right in assuming that whatever time we get off the ship we can utilize this day pass? We'd would probably get there around 9:30 AM and stay til about 1PM.

We've been thinking about going to El Cid next cruise, as we've had a beautiful view of their beach from our balcony a couple of times! My concern is that on some posts a time frame of 11-6 has been mentioned for the AI pass. We are only interested in the $17 day pass. We do not want to have to wait until 11 go there. Am I right in assuming that whatever time we get off the ship we can utilize this day pass? We'd would probably get there around 9:30 AM and stay til about 1PM.

In the emails I have received previously from El Cid the time for the day pass has been 11- 5. No time frame has been stated for the cheaper pass and whilst I cannot verify from experience, as we have never ventured over there that early, I wouldn't think they would bother about facility use early. We have even just visited on a PAYG basis at times but we didn't use the pool or Wi-Fi then.

I did notice on the resort for a day site recently that it states 9- 5 for day pass and 2-10 for twilight pass so I guess there must be food and beverages available during those hours. Maybe the day pass hours have changed.

I do know that has been an issue in the past with guests visiting Park Royal and their hours are from 11am and you were unable to get food and drink before then but I think you were able to access the premises earlier.

Archived