Richard Spacey to Quantum

For those of you looking forward to Richard Spacey on Freedom, he won't be there, he's in Miami working on the Quantum project, and is being assisted in the transition by Ken Rush. He posted this on his FB page earlier.

For those of you looking forward to Richard Spacey on Freedom, he won't be there, he's in Miami working on the Quantum project, and is being assisted in the transition by Ken Rush. He posted this on his FB page earlier.
so any idea who will be on the freedom in October anyone know where graham Seymour is headed after the Alaska season is done I have a date with the fos oct6th

:( :(

Now I need to know WHO is coming onto the Freedom!

Link?

Last I heard Drew was on Adventure.

If he was on the Adventure back in 06 when we sailed on her, I have no recollection of him. Richard definitely stood out. There was also a female Cruise Director who was british I think and she was really good as well. I wish I could recall her name.

If he was on the Adventure back in 06 when we sailed on her, I have no recollection of him. Richard definitely stood out. There was also a female Cruise Director who was british I think and she was really good as well. I wish I could recall her name.

I don't know for sure, but I doubt Drew was on Adventure back in 06. He was on Mariner out of Port Canaveral for several years, for sure in 08.

According to his Facebook page, Jimmy Rhodes will be full time CD on Quantum after Richard Spacey performs "take out" CD duties. He doesn't say what the timing will be.

I read that too... What are "Take out" CD Duties? Will Jimmy be the cruise director right after the inaugural? I'm a little confused by the post.

I read that too... What are "Take out" CD Duties? Will Jimmy be the cruise director right after the inaugural? I'm a little confused by the post.

Take out varies but it's usually while the top people that RCCL deems more capable are in charge. In the past this has been the first 4-6 sailings (Saw it this on Liberty and Oasis). It can vary depending on the person's role in the company as a whole as well as when they joined the ship at the yard but if they are part of the "take out" crew they usually are only about 1-2 months after she starts regular sailings. The odd mix of itineraries on Quantum might extend that length though. Their purpose is to basically shake the ship down so that the regular CD and Captain can board a full operational ship.

Archived