Aft Balcony Size- Radiance Class

We are on the Serenade and have booked 9260. In speaking to RCI, the person says that her information show that 9260 has a 41 SF balcony. This is weird as the room to the left and right are as follows"

9258 = 120

9660 = 92

Why would the one in the middle be smaller? I think they are wrong!

While you are at it, we are on a wait for 9256.

I assume that 9256 gives more of a view, less shade (rain protection), more wind.

9260 will be more shade, less wind and deeper.

There will be 4 of us on the balcony.

9256 is a much larger than 9260. We will be in 9260 for a B2B on the Jewel in May. We had 9256 on the Radiance. It was really larger than what we needed, but you can have a decent party back there! It wasn't available for both cruises on our B2B so we were happy with sticking with 9260. Interestingly, our friends were able to snag 9256 after we booked. There must have been a cancellation. But that's ok - we will still get to party on that balcony!:D

I have had 9658 (same as 9258), which was nice and deep, but no wider than standard. Two lounge chairs, two straight chairs, and a table. Also plenty of room to hang my hammock :D.

I finally have snagged the coveted 9256 for my TA next April, and I think I'm more excited about getting the room than the actual cruise :o. Not really, but it was pretty exhilarating!

Lets see if this helps.........

Cabin 9256-aft corner. Standard D1 with gagunda balcony

- Brilliance--younger sister.

Cabin 1104-Radiance of the Seas. Deck 10. Cabin is more deep than balconies on the side of the ship. Each deck below is a teensy less deep. This will give you a good idea of a standard aft balcony cabin. Cabin standard D1--bigger balcony

Hopefully the videos came through ok.

Archived