Hey! ARE YOU DREAMING OF THE ALLURE (OASIS) OF THE SEAS? I have something for you!

Cruisetrail, I loved your videos! One thing though...the opening theme of the "Inside" video is driving me crazy! I know it so well but for the life of me I can't recall where it comes from...can you help put this old brain to rest?

Cruisetrail, I loved your videos! One thing though...the opening theme of the "Inside" video is driving me crazy! I know it so well but for the life of me I can't recall where it comes from...can you help put this old brain to rest?

"I Dreamed a Dream".

I knew that theme, from Les Miserables (think Susan Boyle!) I meant the first, very short bit during the exterior shots of the whole ship. Is that from Les Mis as well? I keep thinking it's from a classical piece but I'm drawing a blank. I listen to classical music almost exclusively so if it's from a more popular genre I'm generally lost.

Never mind...I finally remembered...it's from The Gadfly by Dmitri Shostakovich. I've been ambivalent about the Oasis class ships, but your video has me giving it some consideration...thanks for a lovely production!

You are welcome.

Try the Allure :)

Nice work! I was watching dispassionately and thinking great video! Then I got near the end and remembered that Allure was our last family vacation before we dropped off DD1 to college last week, and it made me a little teary! :(

Great job, and a nice link to share with newbies who want a sense of the ship.

Nice work! I was watching dispassionately and thinking great video! Then I got near the end and remembered that Allure was our last family vacation before we dropped off DD1 to college last week, and it made me a little teary! :(

Great job, and a nice link to share with newbies who want a sense of the ship.

:eek:OMG

The same for us

Not only did I get teary eyed when I dropped off the DD at college last week, I got teary eyed reading your post and realizing how it applied to us as well as teary eyed watching the videos, thanks such a nice job!!!

But, we are in the planning phase for next summer.

Hopefully......

Sea Ya

Archived