Live from the Orchestra

AmoMondo

Just having my morning cuppa out on my balcony after my first night onboard the lovely Orchestra. We are in Civatvecchia a and it's a fairly hustling bustling busy port. You can't walk around the port but there is a free continuous shuttle service to the port gates. I was in 2 minds yesterday whether to bother getting up early to get the train into Rome (been before), but after a poor nights sleep courtesy of the 2 cabins to my left, decision made - I'll be heading up to the pool deck for a sleep in the sun after I've been to the MDR for my omelette! I yet again forgot to check the cabin type and ended up in a connecting cabin. Was worried that I'd get noise from the connecting cabin on my right, but haven't heard a peep from tem. The ones on the other side...well that's a different matter. 2 couples in 2 cabins and at least one of them have kids. Initially got woken at just after 2.30 with the thunder of kiddie feet charging along the corridor with a few whoops and shrieks flung in (no doubt in case someone had managed to sleep through the racket of the stampede). They seemed to quietened down once in their cabin, wish I could say the same for the adults. They proceeded to yell (although I believe they thought they're were having a lconversation) for a food while. They obviously were not in connecting cabins or were not using the connecting door. No, they deemed opening their balcony doors and "conversing" that way more appropriate. After whT felt like forever but probably only 10-30 minutes all was quiet, only for them to start again Bout half an hour later....grrrrrr! Do hope they are disembarking today, but probably no such luck!

So lets recap on my trip so far. I did start a new thread last night but after typing away for a while, it froze as I was submitting it. Not wasting valuable wifi minutes typing online this time, my cunning plan, if it works, is to write up my epistle for today in notes and then connect and copy and paste.

Before I launch into my saga,just thought I'd mention a few differences I've noticed since my last cruise in May

1. Wifi is ow throughout the ship, not just public areas. Really great to be Ble to use it in my cabin. (Don't know if this is throughout the fleet now)

2.They no longer issue a red emergency drill card to be handed over to prove your attendance at muster drill, they just scan your cruise card

3. Buffet hours even longer - extended to 22 out of 24 hours

4. MDR now as 2 new innovations at lunch. The first is an express lunch where they say it will only take 20 minutes for folk in a hurry and the other is a breakfast for very late risers. (If my neighbours keep up their nightly routine I may be availing myself of that! Seriously if I get a repeat, I'll be reporting them)

5. Whilst the shows are the same format as usual, their description in the Daily Programme isn't. Instaed of just giving you the name of the show, you get a short description of it and the main artists featured

So, my trip started on Thursday with an early flight to Gatwick from Edinburgh where I had a short 55 minute connection (note to self, never again!). The shuttle landed 10 minutes early and despite being far form the gate for the Genoa flight, breezed through (many thanks to an on the ball team from disability assistance) and was at the gate with 15 minutes to spare. Unfortunately as I'd discover in Genoa, I made the flight, but my suitcase did not. (Tim, I know, I should follow your example and nay go with hand luggage and trust me if I could, I would).

After standing in line to report my case missing, didn't feel quite so disgruntled when I heard the couple in front of me (also from Edinburgh) report their bags missing too. They were joining a cruise too and the Costa rep was champing at the bit to get them onboard the coach for the trip to Savona. They were going to be at sea until midday today, when they'd arrive at Katakalon - really didn't like their chances of being reunited with their stuff before he cruise was over. BA's agents offered to deliver my case to the Orchestra directly, but not being a very trusting soul, told them I'd come and get it myself.

So after all the paperwork was done, it was off to my Noel in Genoa. Previously I've always stayed in the quirky Bristol Palace for its great central location and Renaissance charm, but 8 had accumulated. Fair number of Melia Rewards point so decided to give the Melia Genova a bash. It's not as central, in a residential area not far from the waterfront in a rather busy tree lined avenue (Via Corsica). I've stayed in a few Melia's and this one was not a disappointment. Lovely modern design but also very comfortable and functional too. The bathroom featured lots of Italian marble and had. Separate shower and tub. bathrobes and slippers are provided. The bedroom itself was a decent size and overlooking a quiet back lane rather than the busy front street. It had one of the best room safes that I've encountered in a hotel. It was a large drawer that would easily hold a couple of laptops and still have loads of room for other things. During the day, the restaurant has seats outside as well as inside. There is also a wellness centre but thanks to my missing case, could not avail myself of the gym or the pool. Dinner in the hotel was rather good but also expensive as you'd expect.

Friday morning, I had my breakfast by room service and it arrived on time, piping hot and on a trolley table rather than a little tray. After checking out, I headed for the airport hoping to be reunited with my case. I stupidly forgot to tell the taxi driver that I wanted arrivals and not departures. Could not find a sign to departures, so gave up and found the checkin staff on the BA desk, who pointed me to an unmarked staircase to descend down to a separate building. After a short wait, the Gatwick flight landed and towards the end of all the cases out popped mine. To say I was relieved was an understatement. Out to a taxi and within 10 minutes the lady driver had me at the porters for the ship. Dropped my case and walked the short distance to the terminal and headed up the escalator to the check in. (It was 2pm by now and I was supposed to have checked in at midday, but knew I still had plenty of time as we were not due to ail until 5pm). Regardless, I'd picked an excellent time, the hall was all but empty and rather than have to zigzag around the queuing system, the lady at the first counter came around to open up the barrier to allow me straight to her counter. When I handed over mu Black Card (to ensure my club number was registered - you need to do this to ensure you get all your onboard benefits), she gotball excited and started calling other crew members over to meet me - quite the welcome! Next it was straight through security and within 5 minutes, I was at my cabin door. Outside it but no further, my card wouldn't work. At this point I also noted that the Allegrissimo that I'd prebook as an onboard service via the (infamous) UK website was not showing on my card either. So it was down to reception to get both sorted. Got the card sorted so it would open my cabin, but as for the Allegrissimo, no luck. he uttered the words that all us MSC regulars hate to hear " we will have to email Napoli..." He told me I'd be charged for my drinks but once they got it sorted, they'd be refunded. Hmmm, we shall see! Same happened in May on the Sinfonia but they just added the charge to my account and changed my card. (Both times I had my printout confirming the reservation). Also got my wifi account set up. I ended up buying 300 minutes for €45 . They had other packages ranging from 60 minutes for €12 to 1440 for €129. You can buy additional packages as you go. Just be sure to logout of every session or your minutes keep ticking away. Apart from the glitch last night when my IPad froze submitting my new thread, I've found the wifi faster than it has been in the past and easier to login to (sometimes it would take a few attempts to get connected but not so now)

I returned to my cabin and quickly unpacked my meagre hand luggage (mainly shoes and adapters to keep the weight out of my main case) and then headed up to the buffet at the back of deck 13. There is a front and back section but they both have the same things, the R&R section is less busy as most folk stop at the front section. I got a nice selection from the reasonably extensive sale bar and then made a bee line for the ethnic corner where they had lamb madras and chicken biryani.had a bit of both and they were both great. Dessert wast quite as good. The little white peach tartlet looked better that what it tasted - pastry was a tad soggy. Muster drill was scheduled for 4.15, so I decided to have a draft beer (its Heineken for those interested) out in the sunshine and read my kindle for around an hour. Headed back down to my cabin at 4pm to be pleased to find my suitcase awaiting me. Quickly check where my muster station was from the notice on the back of the door. Very straightforward. My midship port superior balcony deck 11 was situated at the stirs, so it was straight down 4 flights and out on to the (not quite a full) promenade deck by the lifeboats on deck 7. Actually managed to unpack one side, whilst I awaited the emergency signal sounding.drill took awhile, partially due to some late stragglers and partially due to everything needing to be in 5 languages (I'm not complaining BTW). Much more serious affair than they used to be, but then Concordia changed all of that (and rightly so). Around 30 minutes later I had my unpacking complete (ladies if you're interested, they have 14 hangers in the double wardrobe, and only 3 or 4 of them have clips for skirts/trousers. There is another full length cupboard with 7 drawers and the safe. Safe easily takes an IPad, not sure it would accommodate a laptop. There are a further 7 drawers at the dressing table and 3 small ones on each of the 2 bedside cabinets - you will not be stuck for space. Suitcases fit under the bed. The bathroom is small but makes good use of space with 2 racks in the shower, 2 racks in the corner by the sink and. Couple of cupboards under the sink)

Only other things to tell you about the cabin is it has a smallish flat screen tv sitting on top of the mini bar, and a 2 sweater sofa and small coffee table. Balcony has 2 wicker upright chairs and a small table. My cabin steward popped along to introduce himself. The cabin has an energy saving device like many hotels, where you put your card in a slot, for the lights to come on. It has an additional feature, in that it displays a small light outside your cabin door, so your steward knows you are in and doesn't disturb you.

Managed to squeeze in another hour up on deck and a Mojito before it was time to get showered and changed for the show. M on second sitting in the Villa Borghese on deck 5 which is at 21.30, so our show is at 20.00. First sitting is 1.00 with their show at 22.00.

The show was entitled Wonderland which was a bit of a eclectic mix of acrobatic acts (the 3 Mongolian female gymnasts were amazing), a juggler, a bit of humour and some singing and dancing. Strangely, one of the dance group was a ballerina in tutu and dancing en pointe. The gangland finale was, well words fail me, just different...the ballerina's interpretation of the cult moves, rather unique!

After the show, I had around 35 minutes before dinner, so I propped up L'Incontro bar (atrium bar beside the restaurant with live classical music) for a glass of fizz. Met a nice Dutch lady who was also travelling solo, so we had a nice chat before dinner. I was allocated to a table for 7 but only one other couple turned up. The other 2 had no doubt decided on the Buffett. Our waiter Ashley from India was efficient if somewhat distant. His female assistant was much warmer. I had the Ligurian bean soup (tested great, despite its uninspiring colour), followed by penne bolognese (from the always available section which was ok but too big), my main was an escalope of turkey with fontina cheese and I finsihed up with a limoncello soaked sponge. My lack of Allegrissimo caused confusion as the waiter struggled o understand why I wanted to have the Allegrissimo wine by he glass when I didn't actually have the package. Tried to explain that I needed to be charged for it, but then it would be refunded when/if Napoli got it sorted. In the end, the other couple solved the problem by giving me a share of theirs, so one less refund to deal with!

Quick espresso and bailey's at the bar before turning in for the night. Filled in my card to get my cabin breakfast of tea and rolls delivered in the morning. (Be warned, they invariably arrive 10 minutes early).

So that's my first instalment. I'll be posting others as the week progresses and will be happy to Nswer any questions. Ciao for now!

Good to hear that the suitcase arrived .... :) It seems that the drink packages for some reason are becoming a problem.

It's all resolved now. The guy at reception thought I'd said I'd prepaid when in fact I'd only prebook end. They've got the bar manger sorting out refunds for me now, so all ok in the end.

Very well written and enjoyable post! We're looking forward to the next informative installment. Will that be Tunis?

No it's Palermo tomorrow. Tonight is red white and green night, so basically Italian night with the waiters doing daft dances, flag waving etc. I'm taking myself of to the a la carte 4 Seasons at the rear of deck 13. It's a fixed fee of €24 although I get it waved because of my MSC club discount. Really looked forward to it. Scoffed my chocolate dipped strawberries earlier (yet another perk) but the Moët is in the mini bar for the moment.

After the show, I had around 35 minutes before dinner, so I propped up L'Incontro bar (atrium bar beside the restaurant with live classical music) for a glass of fizz. Met a nice Dutch lady who was also travelling solo, so we had a nice chat before dinner. I was allocated to a table for 7 but only one other couple turned up.

Which bar did you choose for your pre-dinner drink tonight? I reccomend the Savannah (love the leopard print!) on deck 6

AmoMondo,

You always do such thorough presentations. While in the past your information has been just informative, this time is helps to make the time to the Preziosa in October go a little faster.

Presenting the good and challenging is a breath of fresh air.

Ellie

Here's my update from today.

As intimated earlier, I was too tired to be bothered getting the train into Rome, so just stayed onboard and enjoyed the sunshine on the fairly quiet pool deck. Went to the buffet at lunch because I could not be bothered changing out of my swimming cossie and coverup to go to the MDR. The ethnic corner was Spanish today with a garlic chicken dish, paella and mojite which was a Spanish type of ratatouille and rather good.

Tonight I booked to have dinner at the 4 seasons rather than do Italian night in the MDR. To quote Craig Revell-Horwood, it was A-Maz-Ing!

It was quite quiet tonight and they gave me a table outside so I could enjoy the sunset. I was a bit worried it would be really windy, but it was actually quite sheltered. So as I said before it's €24 for 3 courses (starter or pasta or rice course, main and dessert). I started off with the smoked marlin which is one of my favourites, next up it was the Angus beef tournedos with caramelised endive and port reduction. Washed that down with a couple of decent glasses of cab sauv. Dessert was fabulous, and I'm not really a dessert bod. It was cheesecake aux fruites rouge. Cinnamon biscuit base, cheesecake, red berries and encased in white chocolate. Just had to have the Sauternes to go with it! Oh forgot to mention the gorgeous selection of mini warm breads with a garlic and herb butter. So if you are gold or black member, one trip is complimentary for the food and you get. 25% discount on the drink. Fantastic evening for just €13. Incredibly attentive service to go with it. I think I may have to go back! Last time I was on a Musica class ship, dinner with the officers was at the a la carte. Hopefully this time it will be the same. Honestly, I'd be more than happy to eat there every night.

The show tonight was Sogno Italiano - basically a variety show of various well know Italian songs like Volare, Funiculi, Funicula and various others. Can't decide whether the highlight for me was an Italian tenor belting out Caruso (one of my favourites) accompanied by a pair of contemporary dancers and very talented they were too. The fact the male dancer was only half dressed did not sway my opinion much! Then there was the final number again with the tenor singing Con Te Partiro....excellent! Finished up back in L'Incontro for a couple of glasses of fizz. The waiter was a tad over attentive and being half my age didn't seem to deter him! Almost flattering, if he weren't a bit stuck for choice! So going to bed soon and hopefully my neighbours will behave tonight, or at least be a bit quieter. What I would not have done to have a broad sword handy last night although I suppose the .lovely Mosad boys (aka security) would have taken a dim view of that!

So tomorrow we are in Palermo. I've explored it extensively before. May get the bus to Monreale for a change or just wonder around town of a bit.

Finally have my new cruise card with the Allegrissimo on it... Must ensure I get my money's worth tomorrow.

There's still time to get your money's worth tonight!

Great reading MSC are delivering where it matters (at sea)

Really putting me in the mood for a cruise! Fly in 11, cruise in 12.

Here's my update from today.

As intimated earlier, I was too tired to be bothered getting the train into Rome, so just stayed onboard and enjoyed the sunshine on the fairly quiet pool deck. Went to the buffet at lunch because I could not be bothered changing out of my swimming cossie and coverup to go to the MDR. The ethnic corner was Spanish today with a garlic chicken dish, paella and mojite which was a Spanish type of ratatouille and rather good.

Tonight I booked to have dinner at the 4 seasons rather than do Italian night in the MDR. To quote Craig Revell-Horwood, it was A-Maz-Ing!

It was quite quiet tonight and they gave me a table outside so I could enjoy the sunset. I was a bit worried it would be really windy, but it was actually quite sheltered. So as I said before it's €24 for 3 courses (starter or pasta or rice course, main and dessert). I started off with the smoked marlin which is one of my favourites, next up it was the Angus beef tournedos with caramelised endive and port reduction. Washed that down with a couple of decent glasses of cab sauv. Dessert was fabulous, and I'm not really a dessert bod. It was cheesecake aux fruites rouge. Cinnamon biscuit base, cheesecake, red berries and encased in white chocolate. Just had to have the Sauternes to go with it! Oh forgot to mention the gorgeous selection of mini warm breads with a garlic and herb butter. So if you are gold or black member, one trip is complimentary for the food and you get. 25% discount on the drink. Fantastic evening for just €13. Incredibly attentive service to go with it. I think I may have to go back! Last time I was on a Musica class ship, dinner with the officers was at the a la carte. Hopefully this time it will be the same. Honestly, I'd be more than happy to eat there every night.

The show tonight was Sogno Italiano - basically a variety show of various well know Italian songs like Volare, Funiculi, Funicula and various others. Can't decide whether the highlight for me was an Italian tenor belting out Caruso (one of my favourites) accompanied by a pair of contemporary dancers and very talented they were too. The fact the male dancer was only half dressed did not sway my opinion much! Then there was the final number again with the tenor singing Con Te Partiro....excellent! Finished up back in L'Incontro for a couple of glasses of fizz. The waiter was a tad over attentive and being half my age didn't seem to deter him! Almost flattering, if he weren't a bit stuck for choice! So going to bed soon and hopefully my neighbours will behave tonight, or at least be a bit quieter. What I would not have done to have a broad sword handy last night although I suppose the .lovely Mosad boys (aka security) would have taken a dim view of that!

So tomorrow we are in Palermo. I've explored it extensively before. May get the bus to Monreale for a change or just wonder around town of a bit.

Finally have my new cruise card with the Allegrissimo on it... Must ensure I get my money's worth tomorrow.

How was your sleep the second night?

So glad to see your posting. DH and I will be on the Orchestra in just 3 weeks:p We only booked 2 days ago! Got a great deal on a superior balcony cabin. I did make sure we didn't get an adjoining cabin, but we too will be on deck 11. This is our 6th cruise, but first with MSC. Can hardly wait! Looking forward to reading about more of your adventures!

Mairi, what a lovely read! The changes you mention all sound like meaningful improvements. The description of shows has been totally cryptic in the past. Mind you, as you point out, some of MSC's entertainment defies words.

The BA luggage issue. Honestly, their delayed luggage department must be as large as the rest of their organisation. If a connection is involved, I expect an attrition rate of around 30%. I look forward to showing you my airline-optimised hand luggage when we meet. You will be surprised how large it is. Then there are always pockets to stuff etc....

I must get some cards printed to pass under the doors of noisy neighbours, politely informing them that their anti-social behaviour has been noted and kindly requesting them to refrain. Noisy neighbours at night are an irritation beyond all proportion to the effort required not to be noisy.

The confusion between pre-booked and pre-paid doesn't explain why Allegrissimo still was not on your card. I wonder if MSC will ever sort out it IT system.

Steady as you go!

Regards, Tim.

Mairi, what a lovely read! The changes you mention all sound like meaningful improvements. The description of shows has been totally cryptic in the past. Mind you, as you point out, some of MSC's entertainment defies words.

The BA luggage issue. Honestly, their delayed luggage department must be as large as the rest of their organisation. If a connection is involved, I expect an attrition rate of around 30%. I look forward to showing you my airline-optimised hand luggage when we meet. You will be surprised how large it is. Then there are always pockets to stuff etc....

I must get some cards printed to pass under the doors of noisy neighbours, politely informing them that their anti-social behaviour has been noted and kindly requesting them to refrain. Noisy neighbours at night are an irritation beyond all proportion to the effort required not to be noisy.

The confusion between pre-booked and pre-paid doesn't explain why Allegrissimo still was not on your card. I wonder if MSC will ever sort out it IT system.

Steady as you go!

Regards, Tim.

I'll be lodging a claim with BA when I get back, not only the cost of the return taxi trip to the airport but for mobile data costs and calls. Right up until I actually had my case, their online tracking service was still saying they were looking for it! Had to wait 20 minutes on hold to speak to someone to confirm it would be on the flight the next day. So much for them letting me know what was happening.

Love the idea of printed cards for noisy neighbours. I can do shut up in French and Spanish no problem, would need to resort to Google translate for Italian and German. Maybe I should have 2 sets the first set politely asking them to tone it down and the second set just saying "Shut Up you inconsiderate morons"!

There's still time to get your money's worth tonight!

Great reading MSC are delivering where it matters (at sea)

Really putting me in the mood for a cruise! Fly in 11, cruise in 12.

Not that long really. As you say they can deliver at sea, just a shame they can't in the UK office and online.

Just started the tab running at brekkie today with an OJ and cappucino at the pool bar. I'm not doing buffet breakfast again, I may need a brandy to steady my nerves....what a scrum and the scrambled eggs were far too runny! Tomorrow I'll get my butt out of bed earlier and head to the MDR for my fresh made omelette in peace and tranquility. Not only will my nerves feel the benefit, my ribs will also appreciate not having numerous elbows applied with force!

So glad to see your posting. DH and I will be on the Orchestra in just 3 weeks:p We only booked 2 days ago! Got a great deal on a superior balcony cabin. I did make sure we didn't get an adjoining cabin, but we too will be on deck 11. This is our 6th cruise, but first with MSC. Can hardly wait! Looking forward to reading about more of your adventures!

Let me know if you have any questions and ill ferret out an answer for you.

Kiddies numbers onboard should have reduced a bit by the time of your cruise.

I also got a bargain on a superior balcony hence this extra cruise this year. Normally only cruise 2-3 times a year but this price of this one was amazing. I'd have struggled to have 3 days full board on a land based holiday for what I've paid for this.

So before I launch into my latest rumblings, thought I'd mention the little gifts that keep turning up. As a MSC Club Black member, there are certain prescribed perks that I'm entitled to receive, like the complimentary bottle of Moët and chocolate dipped strawberries. I'm also entitled to a fruit bowl, evidently this trip that men's a daily fruit as another one just turned up...I'm starting to run out of places to put them all. Yesterday I also got a platter delivered with 9 cakes and pastries. This afternoon I came back from a day out by the pool to 2 envelopes on the bed. Aha I know what those are, I thought - Club members cocktail party and dinner with an officer invitation. But it wasn't instead it was 2 complimentary shuttle us tickets, 1 for tonight into Palma de Mallorca and the other for tomorrow into Ibiza Town. Never ever had complimentary shuttle bus tickets before. I wonder what surprises will turn up tomorrow? Anyway, all very nice.

So to catch up from yesterday. It wasa bit of an overcast day in Alermo with the occasional spots of Ron and. Couple of short sharp showers. It was still warm though and the sun made occasional appearance. I'd put off going ashore in the morning as it had been so grey looking, and although it did brighten up after lunch, I fell asleep by the pool so missed my chance. Wasn't really that bothered as I'd explored the town fairly thoroughly on my last trip. It's a bit run down to be honest.

Had lunch in the MDR for a change and it was surprisingly busy. Just had the soup, Mexican stuffed turkey rolls and chocolate and hazelnut ice cream. Wasn't very hungry, no doubt the late and traumatic brekkie earlier. Although later I had a little bit of pizza (well 2 bits really) whilst we were sailing away, just to keep me going until the Gala Dinner at 21.30. They had the usual cocktail party pre dinner and show and then the presentation of the Captain and officers (and the chance to have your photo taken with the Captain). I didn't go as the show sounded like the first night's, it certainly had all the same a TA listed except the variety theme was Pharaoh's. I gave it a miss in favour of making a start on the Moët - well can't let it go to waste now can I?

A lot of people had made the effort to dress up, even saw a few long gowns and DJs around. For dinner I had the consommé, followed by the spinach and ricotta ravioli and the beef with porcini mushrooms - all very delicious but filling, so I made do with lemon sorbet for pud. Tried out the Zaffiro bar above the atrium on deck 6. Service was a bit slow but I eventually got my usual of Baileys and espresso.

Today fearing a very crowded pool and pre booking of beds with towels, I went down to theMDR for breakfast at around 8. So much calmer and relaxing to just sit there whilst the wait staff scurried around me. Had the omelette agin ( they have quite a few fillings including smoked salmon, mushroom, ham and cheese), hash brown, grilled tomato and a mini bratwurst. Had a pain au chocolat as well. They don't seem to have peppermint tea this trip but I do have my own stash, so no problem.

Made it up to the pool around 9 and whilst most around the pool were taken, I wanted to be up on deck 14 away from little people splashing and dripping all over me. Found a bed in my favourite spot at the front of the deck beside the door to the suite area. It's a great little sun trap up there's and sheltered from the wind. Spent all day there with occasional trips down to the bar below for drinks and lunch in the buffet. The Ethnic Corner gets my recommendation again - today it was Moroccan and the Moroccan Lamb accompanied with vegetable and dried fruit couscous was delicious. I did notice that they've made a change at the grill section. They now serve the hot dogs and burgers all made up for you. The burgers are served wrapped in paper like at McDonalds and portions of fries come on cardboard trays. They seem popular with the rug rats Nd adults too. I did try a burger later Nd it was actually better tha I'd expected.

We re now entering the port of Palma de Mallorca. The sun is setting but it is still warm out here on my balcony. I thought they may have done open seating as we have a night port but we still have the 2 sittings. I suspect second will be fairly quiet though. Tonight the dress code is White and we have a White Pool Party instaed of a show. First night was casual, second Green, White and Red and last night formal.

Have to say the wifi service is so impressive compared to my previous experience. I'm also using the Notes facility on my IPad for the longer contributions offline and then just quickly pasting them over. Must go and start getting ready for dinner now.

Finally, thanks for all your kind comments.

Enjoying your reviews:D! AmoMondo, can you give me an idea of what internet prices are? We will have our laptop with us and need to be able to keep in touch with home. I can't seem to find pricing on MSC's website and in fact having a bit of trouble navigating around it. DH always reminds me of how technology challenged I am:o

Thank you.

Archived