TV's in Cabins on Veendam......

sail7seas

I was just thinking back to our Neptune Suite on Veendam. We've been in that Suite on all the ships but Prinsendam and never saw such a small TV. It couldn't have been more than 18-20" screen. I know we never had such a small one on other ships and wonder if it was just our Suite or if all the Neptune Suites on Veendam have that tiny TV? Maybe there was a bigger one but had to be replaced and they grabbed whatever they had?

I'm sure it is larger in the identical cabin on Maasdam.

I was just thinking back to our Neptune Suite on Veendam. We've been in that Suite on all the ships but Prinsendam and never saw such a small TV. It couldn't have been more than 18-20" screen. I know we never had such a small one on other ships and wonder if it was just our Suite or if all the Neptune Suites on Veendam have that tiny TV? Maybe there was a bigger one but had to be replaced and they grabbed whatever they had?

I'm sure it is larger in the identical cabin on Maasdam.

We were also in a Neptune Suite on the Veendam and did not find the TV to be tiny. Did you mention it to Katz?

Sandy

No, we never said anything. It really wasn't important but I am curious why there would be such a small tv in just that suite....... if that is the case.

Katz is terrific, isn't she!

Sedbandmom,

I see you don't usually sail HAL. Did you enjoy Veendam and this itinerary?

Archived