Why I don't like NCL

SailBabySail

The one reason why I just don’t like cruising on NCL is … the cruise comes to an end and I have to go home :( But the part I love is that I have until next April to plan and dream of having the best time of my life with the greatest crew on the seas :D

quote=SailBabySail;39771966]The one reason why I just don’t like cruising on NCL is … the cruise comes to an end and I have to go home :( But the part I love is that I have until next April to plan and dream of having the best time of my life with the greatest crew on the seas :D

Completely understand:D

Not only do I have to go home but I have to cook, clean and go back to work. Argggggggggggggggggg. No fair NCL!

Tell me about it! I put an ad on Craigslist offering a DSC of $11/day for someone to serve me and clean my house. No takers yet... ;)

I hate it when they tell you to have your luggage outside your cabin for pick-up. I'm sad just thinking about it.

You're depressing me! We leave 10/9 on the Sun....I hate the thought of putting my luggage outside the cabin, especially since we haven't put it in there yet!

The moment I came into my room (I think it was a couple of days before disembarkation day) and saw the pamphlet lying on the bed that said "You'll be leaving soon", I got depressed. Why must they leave something like that on your bed when you still have 2 or so more days to go?? XD

2ly39fd.jpg

:(

The moment I came into my room (I think it was a couple of days before disembarkation day) and saw the pamphlet lying on the bed that said "You'll be leaving soon", I got depressed. Why must they leave something like that on your bed when you still have 2 or so more days to go?? XD

2ly39fd.jpg

:(

AWWWWW, I'm so sorry it happened to you too. The only good thing about it is........... YOU GET TO GO HOME AND PLAN YOUR NEXT CRUISE, YAYYYYYYYY, sorry... did I hurt your ears? Hope not... enjoy what you have while you can... again and again and again......and........again

The one reason why I just don’t like cruising on NCL is … the cruise comes to an end and I have to go home :( But the part I love is that I have until next April to plan and dream of having the best time of my life with the greatest crew on the seas :D

LOL... thanks for the mislead :p .. I was thinking I was going to read a thread full of flames and here it was something positive after all! Splendid work and welcome back to reality OP! ;)

Archived