Coffee Card

joybook

On our previous Princess cruises we have always purchased coffee cards as we reckon they are quite good value and convenient. I've noticed in a couple of responses to various threads that they can be pre-purchased from the Princess website (I wasn't aware of this and always purchased them on the first day of a cruise). I must be missing something here as I can't find where to go to pre-purchase them on the website. Maybe pre-purchasing is not available to Australian cruisers. Can anyone help - thanks.:)

Thanks again - It's all coming together now. From our access to Princess website we go through ONBOARD EXPERIENCE then GIFTS & SERVICES. So in the words of our erstwhile Prime Minister (for only another couple of days) we are now 'cooking with gas'. Once again thanks:)

Thanks again - It's all coming together now. From our access to Princess website we go through ONBOARD EXPERIENCE then GIFTS & SERVICES. So in the words of our erstwhile Prime Minister (for only another couple of days) we are now 'cooking with gas'. Once again thanks:)

How old is the prime Minister? "Cooking With Gas" dates to the 1920s.:p

Hi guys

Just a quick question can u still use coffee cards that we bought on a previous cruise or have u got to buy a new card every cruise

We used to be able to but I did hear that u can't do that any more :confused: :confused:

Hi guys

Just a quick question can u still use coffee cards that we bought on a previous cruise or have u got to buy a new card every cruise

We used to be able to but I did hear that u can't do that any more :confused: :confused:

You can continue to use any unused punches but need a new card for the unlimited brewed feature, which is specific to each voyage.

I'm new to Princess so not sure what is charged for. If you have espresso at the end of dinner while still at the table is there a charge for this ?

On Princess, yes for espresso there is a charge. Doesn't matter if still at the D.R. table or at the coffee bar. So, many people purchase coffee cards and soda cards as well if they plan on drinking lots of coffee or soda.

The complimentary drinks are juice & regular or decaf coffee at breakfast. Ice tea,lemonade,water,hot tea always available in the buffet area.

At dinner in the D.R., I believe only ice tea,coffee(not latte's etc.) & water available,but not sure on that.

On Princess, yes for espresso there is a charge. Doesn't matter if still at the D.R. table or at the coffee bar. So, many people purchase coffee cards and soda cards as well if they plan on drinking lots of coffee or soda.

The complimentary drinks are juice & regular or decaf coffee at breakfast. Ice tea,lemonade,water,hot tea always available in the buffet area.

At dinner in the D.R., I believe only ice tea,coffee(not latte's etc.) & water available,but not sure on that.

Thanks...it sounds like they even charge for Diet Cokes? My DD drinks those all day. If I understand correctly she can bring a couple of 6 packs on board with her?

Archived