Suite guarantee??

skibyrd

Can go from c3 to suite guarantee for $400 per stateroom. This is Reflection 11 day Europe. DH and I are very interested, but traveling with BIL/SIL and they are thinking of staying put. We want to do most things with them. Need ideas on convincing them suite perks worth the extra $. Any help?! Thoughts?

Can go from c3 to suite guarantee for $400 per stateroom. This is Reflection 11 day Europe. DH and I are very interested, but traveling with BIL/SIL and they are thinking of staying put. We want to do most things with them. Need ideas on convincing them suite perks worth the extra $. Any help?! Thoughts?

Have taken Suite Guarantee and you will probably get an S2. It is 300 square feet vs. 194 sq feet. Much more storage space and a nicer bathroom. IMO worth it. However, you may get a S2 handicapped that actually may be larger, but have a roll in shower vs. a bathtub. We had both a non-handicapped and a handicapped S2 on a guarantee. Both were fine.

Of course I have read post where a guarantee suite got a real upgrade to either a celebrity or royal suite. Don't count on it!

Enjoy your cruise.

Well you can do stuff and have more fun, 2 nights of specialty dining, priority getting on and off the ship plus the room will have space where the 4 of you can spend time in a room and not feel cramped!

Plus you can eat in Blu if you want to, don't feel like you have to be glued to them the whole trip then it will be less fun for you, you do stuff without your DH why not do stuff without them!

What date? I will look ans see what availability is vs what it was when I recently took a Ste gty on the Equinox. We had 3 people on our roll call take the offer one got a S1 and 2 got a CS.

What date? I will look ans see what availability is vs what it was when I recently took a Ste gty on the Equinox. We had 3 people on our roll call take the offer one got a S1 and 2 got a CS.

It is October 21. Looks like lots of the bigger suites are open! Thanks

That looks a lot like ours did at the same time. There are a few more S1s available, but who can argue with a corner aft.

Good luck and let us know how it comes out.

It is October 21. Looks like lots of the bigger suites are open! Thanks

That looks a lot like ours did at the same time. There are a few more S1s available, but who can argue with a corner aft.

Good luck and let us know how it comes out.

Would LOVE the corner aft, but will whatever!!:)

Archived