How do future cruise credits work?

I have a future cruise credit for a single passenger ($100). If I use this credit as my deposit for an upcoming 7 night cruise will I have to pay the additional $150 for the deposit? Or will the future cruise credit take care of the deposit thus requiring nothing additional? I know the obvious answer but there's always inside information that I never seem to know.

Thanks

I have a future cruise credit for a single passenger ($100). If I use this credit as my deposit for an upcoming 7 night cruise will I have to pay the additional $150 for the deposit? Or will the future cruise credit take care of the deposit thus requiring nothing additional? I know the obvious answer but there's always inside information that I never seem to know.

Thanks

You must be talking about a Decide Later booking that you created on a previous cruise? Just a booking number, but no itinerary?

Once you convert to a specific cruise and if you add another person to your booking you will have to pay an additional $100 for that person. If you are going solo, just book a cruise with no further money due until final payment.

If you book a GS or above you would be required to pay a full deposit that is doubled.

You must be talking about a Decide Later booking that you created on a previous cruise? Just a booking number, but no itinerary?

Once you convert to a specific cruise and if you add another person to your booking you will have to pay an additional $100 for that person. If you are going solo, just book a cruise with no further money due until final payment.

If you book a GS or above you would be required to pay a full deposit that is doubled.

I bough one on Freedom 2 weeks ago and it listed both names on the booking and the only charged my card $100.00! They will probably get the other $100.00 when I convert it to a booking

Patti,

You would probably know. If I get a Decide Later booking I can give it to someone else correct? If I do give it to someone else, do they get any OBC with it if they book a 10 day cruise?

Bill

Yes these are transferrable to another person with the same OBC, you are allowed to buy 3 of these on board. Also note this gets forward to your TA if you used one, if you don't want it forwarded to them, then you need to tell the Rep on the ship. Also note if you book into a Group rate with your TA, full deposit($250 or $450 depending on length of cruise) will be due.

I bough one on Freedom 2 weeks ago and it listed both names on the booking and the only charged my card $100.00! They will probably get the other $100.00 when I convert it to a booking

That is correct. Unless you book a GS and above or group rate, then full deposit will be needed.

Yes these are transferrable to another person with the same OBC, you are allowed to buy 3 of these on board. Also note this gets forward to your TA if you used one, if you don't want it forwarded to them, then you need to tell the Rep on the ship. Also note if you book into a Group rate with your TA, full deposit($250 or $450 depending on length of cruise) will be due.

Bill

I won't tell!;)

Just be aware that when converting a NC and booking a GS or above the deposit is doubled at the time of conversion.

$100pp for 3-5 nights

$250pp for 6-9 nights

$450pp for 10+ nights

These double if booked in GS or higher

Archived