Booking onboard for Azamara cruise?

Karynanne

We have previously booked cruises for Celebrity, while on a cruise, but we have never booked an Azamara cruise using the same process. I assume we can do this. Right?

Thanks in advance for your information.

Karyn

Hi Karyn

Yes, you can book a future Azamara (or Royal Caribbean) sailing onboard Celebrity ships. I hope this is helpful !

We're interested in the current cruise that simply goes around India but in '15. I do hope it's offered. Apparently 2015 should be posted early fall.

Thanks for the prompt replies to Karyn's original question.

Ruth

Hi Ruth,

You are most welcome. Always glad to help our community.

Regarding Azamara's 2015 schedule, I am hopeful it will be announced within the next few weeks. This is unconfirmed, but I'm going by what they've announced over the past couple of years. I hope this is helpful.

Thanks for the response Andy. We'll be onboard Equinox in 2 weeks, and we'll book the Azamara cruise then.

Karyn

I've done Azamara cruise bookings and Passages Certificates whilst on an Azamara cruise, but not when I'm on a Celebrity ship. Talk to me about it Karyn when we are on the cruise. I don't think the crossover knowledge is that great between X and Az and perhaps I can add some hints. The biggest issue though is that on Equinox they are unlikely to know about any Azamara deals that might be current.

Phil

I've done Azamara cruise bookings and Passages Certificates whilst on an Azamara cruise, but not when I'm on a Celebrity ship. Talk to me about it Karyn when we are on the cruise. I don't think the crossover knowledge is that great between X and Az and perhaps I can add some hints. The biggest issue though is that on Equinox they are unlikely to know about any Azamara deals that might be current.

Phil

Good point Phil. I think I'll bring some info along, just in case. Thanks!

Karyn

Thanks for the response Andy. We'll be onboard Equinox in 2 weeks, and we'll book the Azamara cruise then.

Karyn

Glad to hear Karyn. Azamara is an absolutely wonderful Cruise line, and we hope to sail on them again in 2014. Please let me know which sailing you book.

Phil

Hi Phil,

Over recent years, I've noticed the Celebrity Future Cruise personnel were great with Celebrity product, but not a wealth of information about Azamara nor RCCL. When they are not busy, I've asked some curveball questions, to judge their knowledge. However, over the past 12 months, other than 1 person who seemed as if they were new to the position... I've found the onboard sales folks to be much improved.

I agree with your point, that it's best to do advance research, and be aware of current promotions, such as Azamara's double upgrade offer.

Lucy, as Phil mentioned, we're on Equinox for the 9/26 sailing out of Barcelona. The Azamara cruise that we're interested in in for 8/20/14 out of Southampton to Lisbon, Portugal. It's a Wine and Food river cruise, with a couple of nights in Bordeux and the Loire Valley wine region. It really combines the fun of a river cruise, and the luxury of being on a great ship. Come join us!

Karyn

we booked whilst on board last week and they had a $300 obc offer on top of anything on their website. Also they did a special seminar (which we would normally have missed) but it was worth popping in as they gave out a voucher that if you booked on that day or the next for a europe cruise, you also got another $50 - $100 obc plus a choice of a free bottle of wine or a meal for 2 in any specialty restaurant whilst on the present cruise.

we snapped their hands off and enjoyed our meal

we booked whilst on board last week and they had a $300 obc offer on top of anything on their website. Also they did a special seminar (which we would normally have missed) but it was worth popping in as they gave out a voucher that if you booked on that day or the next for a europe cruise, you also got another $50 - $100 obc plus a choice of a free bottle of wine or a meal for 2 in any specialty restaurant whilst on the present cruise.

we snapped their hands off and enjoyed our meal

Thanks for posting this info. Hopefully, Equinox will have the same offer when we're onboard 9/26.

Archived