C&A can't find my last cruise in 2002?

Hi Guys.

I was struggling to remember the ships I have sailed on for RCCL, so I contacted C & A and they were able to find my number and confirm two sailings. (I need to change the date below to 99 instead of 98 but I was close.) I knew I had been on Sovereign but I didn't remember being on the Grandeur, so there ya go.

But I didn't see my 2002 Hawaiian cruise listed, and since I got engaged on Dec 16, 2002, I'm pretty sure of the dates! I gave them several addresses and my maiden name, and even though a Travel Agent booked it, they are not able to find it at all.

I think that having a 10+ day trans pacific Hawaiian cruise would help my C & A if I decide to cruise RCI again in the future. But I can't find any emails, and I've moved several states away and a bunch of times since then and gotten married obviously, and basically I don't know where or how to find it.

I am unsure why they wouldn't be able to locate it by name and date but they don't show it under my history. :(

Do you have your set sail pass? I keep all mine in a jar... I don't buy a lot of stuff... so the set sail passes are my souvenir. If you have the card it will have your folio number and other info that will help.

I cruised Voyager late in 2002 and I was given a small spiral bound booklet. It has a light beige cover and a dark blue back cover. I found it a few months ago while rummaging through old boxes in my basement. I used a scan of the page with my reservation number on it and emailed it to C&A. They gave me credit for that cruise.

Do you remember ever being issued a booklet? I know you moved, so maybe you tossed it a while ago :(

I have one box of older WDW and cruise photos, I might get lucky and find something in there. I'll check if I have time today or tomorrow.

The TA was a friend of ours in the state we were from, and none of us are there, and I don't even know if she is, and I can't find her on linked in or facebook or anything, so not having any success there.

I typically don't toss the sail & sign cards, but I have moved twice in my gulf state and 3 times in my new state! I would be amazed if I found a brochure like that. My parents booked the entire thing through the agency, and my honey and I just showed up and got engaged. Ha. To be 20 again...

I'm going to see if my honey has an old email in his really really old email account.. time really does fly by...

When we signed up with C&A back around 2008, we had previously cruised back in 1982 on the Sun Viking. Fortunately we actually had the roll call book that they handed out back then that listed all the passengers on the ship. We sent C&A a copy and got credit.

They seemed to give the benefit of the doubt so as previous posters indicated, anything that can tie you to that or even a cruise around that time period may work.

Yes, so I found that it WAS the Legend of the Seas so at least I know that. But none with me in the same frame showing the Legend...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

Is the picture dated? Do you have any pictures that include the ship with the same date range?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Pictures back then usually had a date on the back of the photo, especially if you bought your photo. Since you got engaged on the ship, don't you have any personal photos from the ship?

This is the reason I always purchase/receive a Boarding Photo from every cruise. That photo has the date, ship and itinerary!

Hope you can find something that would help you. :D

Love a mystery... You said the TA isn't around.. but is the agency? You don't have to talk to the TA... but if the agency is around you can contact the agency and see if they have the record. Also... try to figure out who's name the record was originally booked -- was it a parent? Ask them to look for the booking of that person and you may be linked on that reservation. Good Luck! Pictures to help lead to lots of information...

I think SHE WAS the agency (not just agent?), if memory serves.

I decided to contact C & A again with my parent's names and DOBs and my (now) husband's as well. It his only RCI to date, so if he is on record, that is the cruise, and at least I had the ship to tell them this time.

The photos are all digital, so I didn't see anything with Legend or dates (minus a surfing certificate from Maui which I doubt they would count.) but I hadn't yet gotten a chance to check my box for the physical photos. I know we bought at least one fancy one by the stair case but I don't remember if it had the ship on it, and I'm not sure I have the original any longer (it was given away).

I have some houseguests this week, so I haven't had a chance to dig around like I usually do, but I do agree that the parents might be the best way to go since they booked everything, and perhaps knowing the ship specifically and that my dates were right on. I also included the name of the person I shared the room with (my aunt). I find it odd that my first 2 young cruises were counted, but not my most recent one, so go figure.

We shall see what C & A can scrounge up...

Thanks for all the suggestions...

Wow, Same thing happened to me..

Last cruise I was on was back in Feb of 2007. The boys were only 11 and 8. They are really excited now 17 and 14.

Anyway, so I call Crown and Anchor cause I want to join and get credit for that last cruise. The agent asks me for names of everybody, dates of birth, addresses, set sail passes, just about everything.. nothing will pull up this past cruise. They have no record of my family ever sailing.

So I tell her that I have official cruise ship individual photos of us that they take during dinner. (They hang on the wall as you go down into my man cave) I tell her it has the ship name Enchantment of the seas with the date printed on it. She asks if I would scan them (all 4 of us) and send them. She even gave me an extra 2 cruise pts for the hassle.

Good Luck to you

Just an update.

I received a C&A email yesterday saying that the Dec 9 2002 Legend OTS was added to my cruise history, and my honey as well, along with his C&A number.

Evidently, I had given them enough information with his and perhaps maybe my parents that either they found it, or decided to go ahead and count it anyway.

Yay!

I remember cruising on Monarch of the Seas back in 1999 and then the same exact cruise in 2000. Crown and Anchor only gave me one credit, i think the travel agent goofed idk, she wasn't too bright. However I got a great agent on the line and they just gave me the credit no questions asked after i told them i was missing one.. Granted this was like 2002 when I called and oh how things have changed since then! lol

Archived