Would you upgrade to a JS from a D1 for another $1,000?

Ladysilver

Well.......I just checked and it's gone down to a total of $650.00 to upgrade to a JS. Now I'm reconsidering.....:cool:

No idea where you are seeing those prices at.

I'm looking on the rccl.com site and for 3 people it shows a Category JS for $5695 and a D1 category for $2705

Navigator December 1, 2013

Cruising out of Galveston is really high isn't it? Wow on those prices!!:eek:

No idea where you are seeing those prices at.

I'm looking on the rccl.com site and for 3 people it shows a Category JS for $5695 and a D1 category for $2705

Navigator December 1, 2013

Cruising out of Galveston is really high isn't it? Wow on those prices!!:eek:

Sorry, I'm looking at my 12-14-14 cruise on the RCI website. :) My 12-1-13 cruise is crazy expensive to upgrade, so I'm staying in the D1 on that one! :)

Sorry, I'm looking at my 12-14-14 cruise. :) My 12-1-13 cruise is crazy expensive to upgrade, so I'm staying in the D1 on that one! :)

K , that sounds different then..............hey, while I was looking at your 12-1- 13 cruise I saw where someone canceled an aft cabin on deck 10 ....D1 cabin #1692 is available, I would grab it ASAP if I was you and you like aft cabins.

K , that sounds different then..............hey, while I was looking at your 12-1- 13 cruise I saw where someone canceled an aft cabin on deck 10 ....D1 cabin #1692 is available, I would grab it ASAP if I was you and you like aft cabins.

Like I said it's a CRAZY amount to upgrade to a JS on my 12-1-13 cruise. $3,000.00 CRAZY. :eek:

For 650 I would...especially if you need the double points to get you closer or to Diamond (or above) status. You couldn't find a cheaper way to double your points.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Forums mobile app

No, for $1000, but I would for a Suite.

Yes, for $650.00. For the extra room.

Just paid an extra AUD1786, to upgrade from an Inside accessible(it was the only one left), and across the hall outside, to a 2 bedroom Suite.:D:D:D

Doing the happy dance.:)

Radiance next month.

I just paid $840 pp to upgrade from D7 to JS on Allure Feb 9, 2014. Did I get ripped off? Probably, but we will have 100 additional sf. Because I am traveling with a friend and I am one of the old fogies I need my space. As 1 of my kids said to me, what you spend on your personal comfort at your age is money well spent. My personal feeling is that the cost to value ratio of a vacation is so subjective that it is a question that can only be answered by the individual involved.

I just paid $840 pp to upgrade from D7 to JS on Allure Feb 9, 2014. Did I get ripped off? Probably, but we will have 100 additional sf. Because I am traveling with a friend and I am one of the old fogies I need my space. As 1 of my kids said to me, what you spend on your personal comfort at your age is money well spent. My personal feeling is that the cost to value ratio of a vacation is so subjective that it is a question that can only be answered by the individual involved.

I like the way you think since I'm also a person of "that age." ;)

Archived