website issues

for the past few days I have been unable to view or book anything for our upcoming cruise on Navigator on the 20th October.

I have gone through all the input fields and have our setsail pass etc but am unable to plan shore excursions or dining. I have tried to email the problem but even that function is not working on the site. Anyone else having the same problem?

If you tried to access the site when it was down everytime after that some computers will go directly to that page that they have stored. You need to clear your cookies or try another browser.

My browser clears cookies at the end of each day so that is not the problem, but thanks

I have been having issues , too.

A cruise that we cancelled is showing up for 2 out of 5 of us, and our actual cruise cannot be located. Tried on computer and 2 iPads. Confirmed that we are still going by phone, the rep said she was fixing the issue but nuttin'. I' ll try again tomorrow!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

for the past few days I have been unable to view or book anything for our upcoming cruise on Navigator on the 20th October.

I have gone through all the input fields and have our setsail pass etc but am unable to plan shore excursions or dining. I have tried to email the problem but even that function is not working on the site. Anyone else having the same problem?

When you want to do any pre cruise planning, do not use "My Cruises", log in through "Before you Board", then Countdown to Cruise" if the website is not down go to pre cruise planner.

Archived