Cruise Points

CruiseFarmer

Not a mini huh? That's what I was hoping for.
No mini-suites. There's an entire deck plus part of another deck of mini-suites so while nice, there are a lot of them. No extra perks or incentives for mini-suites other than a glass of (bad) sparkling water at sailaway plus the extra room, couch, 2nd TV and larger bathroom.

You must be in a full suite (or be paying for single occupancy) to receive two cruise credits, but it doesn't matter how short the cruise is. A one-nighter counts.

You can be Elite after 8 nights at sea - if you take 8 one-night cruises in a full suite or paying for single occupancy.

You must be in a full suite (or be paying for single occupancy) to receive two cruise credits, but it doesn't matter how short the cruise is. A one-nighter counts.

You can be Elite after 8 nights at sea - if you take 8 one-night cruises in a full suite or paying for single occupancy.

You can make it in 5 nights if you take 5 one night cruises, in a full suite and solo.

Can I note one exception? If one receives a complimentary upgrade to a full suite, the extra points do not apply; happened to me, lol.

True, one must pay for the suite in order to receive extra credit as complimentary upgrades do not qualify.

Mike:)

Archived