Shampoo etc

DeckLife

Regular cabins have shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion. Concierge cabins have additional products. All are H2O spa line (nice stuff).

And yes, the gift shops sell clothing. They even have a very limited supply of underwear which they keep in the back (not out on display) for situations where luggage doesn't get there. In addition, Guest Services has a little package of necessities like toothbrush, small toothpaste, etc. for those situations.

Glad your stuff arrived--much nicer than having to beg, borrow, and purchase more!

The H2O stuff is nice. I'm actually not packing anything for our next trip, and still have some from our last trip. (Our state room guy gave us extras. I was putting the stuff out of reach. dh thought we were out and asked for more.)

We learned the hard way, always travel with a change of clothes, understuff, and toothbrush in your carry on.

The H2O stuff is nice. I'm actually not packing anything for our next trip, and still have some from our last trip. (Our state room guy gave us extras. I was putting the stuff out of reach. dh thought we were out and asked for more.)

We learned the hard way, always travel with a change of clothes, understuff, and toothbrush in your carry on.

H20 is nice but we do not take it, there is another site where they are ,'confessing' to taking things, some much more than that. Shocks me a bit what they will take and what they actually confess to.

H20 is nice but we do not take it, there is another site where they are ,'confessing' to taking things, some much more than that. Shocks me a bit what they will take and what they actually confess to.

If the bottle is used, they'll just throw it away, might as well use it at home. I don't feel it's taking if they give it to us.

She didn't say she was hiding it to keep for home, thus "taking" it. She said she put it up, out of reach (I am guessing from little ones) and her DH thought it was gone and asked for more. This is completely different from the thread you are talking about elsewhere! If you don't take your leftovers, they get tossed out, so why not bring them home?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

How does a post asking about what is provided morph into a thread about stealing?

No one said anything about stealing supplies or implied that anyone was doing so. The stateroom host will automatically give you a new container if one is empty or nearly so or if they just don't see it sitting in the bathroom. On our 24 nighter, we often were given a new container by the sink when we had a used one in the tub area.

And I'm with the others--anything opened that is left in the room will be trashed. You may as well take it with you. If you like the products, they can be purchased on line as well as in some local stores.

Do the staterooms have shampoo? Also, since my bag did not make our connecting flight I am wondering if on board shops have any clothes? We leave tomorrow on Wonder. My bag will probably arrive later tonight.

File this under "Reasons to Fly-In a Day Early"

File this under "Reasons to Fly-In a Day Early"

YEP! Learned that the ONE time we flew in day of. Oddly, we stayed an extra night after the cruise. NO clue why we didn't fly in early...

Of course NOTHING goes wrong with you fly in day before or drive day before. But fly/drive day of? You're tempting Murphy.

YEP! Learned that the ONE time we flew in day of. Oddly, we stayed an extra night after the cruise. NO clue why we didn't fly in early...

Of course NOTHING goes wrong with you fly in day before or drive day before. But fly/drive day of? You're tempting Murphy.

Okay, it's time for vacation now. I'm sitting here asking myself who's Murphy?

We're back from our trip, which was delightful.

We always fly in a day early, and I was glad I had packed a change of clothes in my carry-on tote. I'm just glad my big suitcase arrived.

I'm glad your trip went well! Did it take long to get your big suitcase? I always worry about things like that happening when we fly, even when I separate things out. I hope you didn't miss anything too long!

These are the Disney products from the cruise line and the Disneyland hotels. Not sure if WDW hotels use them too. The ones on DCL are the Sea Marine products.

http://www.h2oplus.com/category/hair/disney%26reg-+resort+amenities.do?nType=2

Not true. We sailed on a December holiday cruise out of LA a couple of years ago. The evening before the cruise left, a huge winter storm hit the east coast. New York, Boston, DC, etc. weren't letting out any flights. So people who had not left by at least 4 pm the day before the cruise were unable to make it out to LA. Keep in mind our first port stop was in Hilo on Christmas Day, so when 1/3 of the ship missed boarding in LA, they had the choice of skipping the entire cruise or missing the first 5 days and boarding in Hilo. And yes, when we disembarked in Hilo on Dec. 25, we saw a few weary families ready to board with their luggage.

The following summer, we were taking a cruise out of Boston. We went to SFO to fly out the day before. My son was running through the airport to the gate, tripped and fell and banged the back of his head on the metal arm of a lounge chair. It turned out that he needed stitches. My daughter and I ended up flying out to Boston while my husband stayed with my son to get stitches put in (Did you know they have a medical clinic at SFO?). They flew out on the red eye that night and we met them in the morning, just in time to board the ship. So we all made it on and had a great vacation (My son even had the stitches removed onboard the ship... another adventure!) but if we had been flying out any later, it wouldn't have worked.

Always, always, ALWAYS fly out at least a day in advance. The further you are going, the more days in advance you should fly. I would recommend at least 2 days in advance for western Europe, and 3 for eastern Europe, Australia and Asia (presuming you are coming from the US). This is the best trip insurance you can buy.

Archived