Check your prices!

Nemomof3

This is my first time posting, I have been reading for months. I just got on RCI website to check my price as I have many times before. My cruise is still a long way out but can't hurt to check. This is a first cruise for all of us so we booked a short cruise with inside, low deck, middle of the ship. Two of us do get motion sickness so I didn't want to spend a lot.

WE JUST SAVED $80/person on an INSIDE cabin!!

I am sooo excited my kids are going to love it!

I suggest that you do a little digging (google search) for internet sites that will actually scan the prices of cruises for you and send you an email when the price has changed! It's so much easier than doing a fake booking each time on Royal's website.

There are a few of these websites out there, but we're not allowed to post them on Cruise Critic by name. Just do a little digging, and you'll find one that might work for you.

I suggest that you do a little digging (google search) for internet sites that will actually scan the prices of cruises for you and send you an email when the price has changed! It's so much easier than doing a fake booking each time on Royal's website.

There are a few of these websites out there, but we're not allowed to post them on Cruise Critic by name. Just do a little digging, and you'll find one that might work for you.

I have used a couple of these sites & the problem I have is the notifications are not always timely. Being the nudge that I am, I check regularly anyway & there have been a few times that I've gotten my price adjusted several hours before the notification.

I have used a couple of these sites & the problem I have is the notifications are not always timely. Being the nudge that I am, I check regularly anyway & there have been a few times that I've gotten my price adjusted several hours before the notification.

That is true.. the notifications are sometimes glitchy. But, if you set up your alerts, you can just log in and see all the prices in one page on these sites. That's what I do. Better than doing a mock booking - plus you can track prices on all cabin categories if you wish - all on the same page. Dead simple.

This is my first time posting, I have been reading for months. I just got on RCI website to check my price as I have many times before. My cruise is still a long way out but can't hurt to check. This is a first cruise for all of us so we booked a short cruise with inside, low deck, middle of the ship. Two of us do get motion sickness so I didn't want to spend a lot.

WE JUST SAVED $80/person on an INSIDE cabin!!

I am sooo excited my kids are going to love it!

Welcome to Cruise Critic and your first post...Might be of some help to other's if you posted the specifics of your cruise ;):)

We are on the Feb 10, 2014 Enchantment. We have 2 inside cabins so we didn't pay a lot so I really didn't expect prices to drop much and to have them drop this far out surprised me!

This is the first cruise for all of us (myself, hubby, and three teens) so no crown and anchor yet but thanks for the info for next time!

Archived