Sale, Sale, Did I mention Sale

vache

Hello fellow friends of all things beautiful!

I rarely post anything but do read many of the forums on CC and thought I would pay it forward so to speak for those who may not know about some really good sales going on now.

First off these are all end of Summer clearance so if you’re not interested in those type of items these sales won’t be for you. I'm a huge shopper but a smart one and with a Caribbean Cruise next month I wait until these sales to get the items I want to share. I don't think I will be posting any pictures but each store has a website so I’m sure you all will be able to look and see if there is something for you.

Macys: Sale currently is 65% to 75% off + an additional 20% if you have the card. I purchased several high end items from here and got them all for an average of 80% off.

Dillard’s: Started today for non-card holders. 65% off ticket + an additional 40% off. Found some great sandals and few Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein dresses.

Belk: I attend this sale every year. Last week clearance was BOGO free. This week they will probably drop the prices again. Clearance sale is 75% off. However every 10 days the items get lower and lower and toward the ends the prices are 2.98, 4.98. 6.98, 10.98 etc.

FYI- these sales are every six months and this is how I shop I tend to stay away from trendy items but look for quality so that when I pull it out of my closet next season , I’m still in style

Hope it helps someone!

:)

Hello fellow friends of all things beautiful!

I rarely post anything but do read many of the forums on CC and thought I would pay it forward so to speak for those who may not know about some really good sales going on now.

First off these are all end of Summer clearance so if you’re not interested in those type of items these sales won’t be for you. I'm a huge shopper but a smart one and with a Caribbean Cruise next month I wait until these sales to get the items I want to share. I don't think I will be posting any pictures but each store has a website so I’m sure you all will be able to look and see if there is something for you.

Macys: Sale currently is 65% to 75% off + an additional 20% if you have the card. I purchased several high end items from here and got them all for an average of 80% off.

Dillard’s: Started today for non-card holders. 65% off ticket + an additional 40% off. Found some great sandals and few Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein dresses.

Belk: I attend this sale every year. Last week clearance was BOGO free. This week they will probably drop the prices again. Clearance sale is 75% off. However every 10 days the items get lower and lower and toward the ends the prices are 2.98, 4.98. 6.98, 10.98 etc.

FYI- these sales are every six months and this is how I shop I tend to stay away from trendy items but look for quality so that when I pull it out of my closet next season , I’m still in style

Hope it helps someone!

Vache!!!!! I think we are long lost sisters!!!, lol, We shop EXACTLY alike girl , I hit Macey last week for the end of summer sales ,(got some bathing suits) and hit dillards (got extra 40% off clearance) and penneys today (found a fabulous pair of gold formal shoes for $9.99) , will hit belks tomorrow , that's when the ad comes in the paper with addl. coupons. We cruise every year and I ALWAYS shop the end of year sales in Aug. and Sept. Then After new yrs I get my formal wear , gowns or cocktail dresses dirt cheap

Found some sandals, a lightweight pair of khaki slacks, and a nice top at Dillards.

I was especially delighted to find the sandals:

345446_366_45.jpg

Naturalizer Janae in Nickel Alloy - originally $59.99 - I paid under $13. :D

Very cute and what a deal!:D

Stupid question, but am I missing the Sale link on the Dillard's site? Or do you just have to go to each category and price sort? Thanks so much for the head's up - I live in Indiana and we tragically don't have Dillard's here! :)

I don't know about online with Dillard's, but the sale (additional 40% off clearance merchandise) in the store was Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (9/19-9/21). They seem to run this about once a month.

Soma.com has a great sale on for dresses that would be nice on a casual night. I got 4 dresses and a bra for $94. I used my Soma/Chico's Passport discount and a $20 off coupon that I got in the mail (one time use), and got free shipping (I always get that, I guess because I'm a Passport member). You should be able to find a coupon code on a search, or 10654 might work. For reference, I wear a size 10 and I'm curvy and size M dresses fit me at Soma.

I also shopped through ebates, so I will get a little rebate too.:) http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=o44LShuLZPAKeyuAbiCTQQ%3D%3D

Last Wed, I just snagged 2 pairs of IZOD shorts and one IZOD polo shirt at a seasonal close-out sale, in the young men's dept @ JC Penney.

Shorts orig $60 each, paid $2.97 each. Shirt orig $55, also paid $2.97.

I was on a major-bargain-high all day !! Originally $175 paid $8.91

Just for the fun of it, I checked these exact clothing items on eBay and NWT are going for $29..99 at the lowest starting bid, so I feel pretty darn good about my buys.

BTW- I gave them to my 21 yr old son and he was thrilled with them.

Soma.com has a great sale on for dresses that would be nice on a casual night. I got 4 dresses and a bra for $94. I used my Soma/Chico's Passport discount and a $20 off coupon that I got in the mail (one time use), and got free shipping (I always get that, I guess because I'm a Passport member). You should be able to find a coupon code on a search, or 10654 might work. For reference, I wear a size 10 and I'm curvy and size M dresses fit me at Soma.

I also shopped through ebates, so I will get a little rebate too.:) http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=o44LShuLZPAKeyuAbiCTQQ%3D%3D

I got my Soma dresses yesterday by UPS and all of the dresses fit nicely. I wore one last night right out of the box! The average cost was $18 per dress. :)

Check out your local Belk store and the end of summer clearance. I went last week and with an additional 50% off the last price, I saved over $200 dollars. I bought 1pr of capris, 1 pr of pants, 2 tops, 2 nightgowns, 1 pr of pajamas for $49.13. I love getting a good deal! The best deal of all was that they all fit...lol. Looking forward to our Caribbean cruise!

Check out your local Belk store and the end of summer clearance. I went last week and with an additional 50% off the last price, I saved over $200 dollars. I bought 1pr of capris, 1 pr of pants, 2 tops, 2 nightgowns, 1 pr of pajamas for $49.13. I love getting a good deal! The best deal of all was that they all fit...lol. Looking forward to our Caribbean cruise!

LOL...glad they all fit because if they didn't then it would not be a

good deal:)

Archived