International Cafe

travelgal

I forgot to add that if you can get there before 1:30 they serve a lovely lunch in one of the formal dining rooms. It is a wonderful way to start a cruise! Look at your patter and it will tell you which one to go to! I feel like I am finally cruising when the server shakes my napkin out in my lap and I have one of their heavenly rolls with a little pat of butter - YUM! I will be doing that this Saturday!

IC is our "go to" spot as soon as we drop our carry-on bags in our room. Have a quick bite then just hang out with a couple of drinks and watch everyone arrive and relax until muster drill

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thnis wil be my first time on a **** with IC. Does anyone have a copy of the menu?

Do a google search for photos of the international café. You should find lots like this......

https://www.google.com/search?q=princess+international+cafe+food+pictures&rlz=1T4SKPT_enCA451CA451&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=7Wg8UoqoGOr94AO7voCQBA&ved=0CCsQsAQ&biw=1262&bih=857&dpr=1

Never been on a ship with IC, so I'm looking forward to next month on the Royal to discover what everyone is raving about!

More details from Princess Cruises....

International Café –Aboard Royal Princess the popular International Café serves up some new savory and sweet items including cupcakes, pies, and muffins to go with the café’s array of pastries, panini sandwiches, fresh-baked cookies and specialty coffees and teas. In addition, a new variety of hot sandwiches with international flavors debuts, including Cuban sandwiches and Mexican tortas. Open 24 hours, the space also has an expanded seating area, making it the perfect area to grab a light meal, meet friends for coffee or enjoy a snack while watching the array of Piazza entertainers

Did I read that the International Cafe is open "24 hours" a day? I know the buffet is not, but I was surprised to read this. I just want to make sure it is, before I would go at a time where most places are closed down.

The Princess website shows all the hours of the various eating places. Plus, your cabin will contain a directory of eating places and times. No need to remember everything before you cruise:)

Archived