Thermal Suite?

skyedoggie

Can someone, who has been on Independence of the Sea, tell me if there is one. I was on Royal's website earlier looking at the IOS and watched the video and it shows a Thermal Suite. Under Thermal Suite packages though, I can't get it to show me anything when trying to make a Spa reservation.

I'm most interested in the heated mosaic beds for my poor tired back:D

Thanks,

Angelica

I know Oasis and Allure have thermal suites, and some of the smaller ships that have been redone have them, but I didn't think they did on the Freedom class ships. Please don't give them any ideas! Their nice locker rooms with separate saunas and steam rooms are so much nicer than the cramped, mixed-sex thermal suites on Oasis/Allure. Which you have to pay for. :mad:

The Radiance class ships have the thermal suite (for a fee), Radiance, Brilliance, Serenade and Jewel. :)

The Vision class doesn't have them.

Oh, that is too bad. we were on Radiance for an Alaska cruise. But, I never realized they had this. That cruise is so much about the ports I do not really feel I got to know the ship very well. . . .and it was a BEAUTIFUL ship.

It would have been nice to use the thermal suite on our TA if they had one on the Legend. :p

Archived