Escargot Report

Just off the Allure Western route 12/15-22. Ate at MDR every night except the first and last. No escargot on tv menus, but I noticed it was available on the fifth (second formal) and sixth nights on the menu handed to us at dinner.

Just off the 9 day Serenade cruise out of New Orleans. Escargot was available every night. I know because I ordered them every night.

Glad to see you are still enjoying cruising.

Tried your email, but got a bounce back.

Hope all is well.

Merry Christmas from Australia.

Brett & Janelle

Just seeing this thread. Around night 4 we noticed they kept serving appetizers in escargot dishes so we asked our waiter if there was a meal with escargot coming up, and he said maybe the next formal night. 10 minutes later someone arrived from kitchen w 3 plates of escargot for our table! We never saw it on menu entire trip, so this was a really nice touch, This was on the Oasis 11/9.

• 4 weeks later...
It was available to the pax, cruising in suites, every night.

We ate on our balcony formal night, so we did get to enjoy them one night:o

:(I was on Majesty Jan 13-17,it was on the menu but shallops filled in:eek:, the menu did have a disclaimer if you could read it, waiter also did not inform guests.:(I don't think suites should be able to get it.

At breakfast, I asked for pineapple and IMHO just rudely said that it was not available.

Doug

After reading this, made my mouth water for them. Bought a package in the grocery store. NO, they are NOT the same!! tasted more like oily margarine than butter and little rubber chew sticks - tossed the lot!

Was looking forward to ordering them on Voyageur in Feb, but sounds like they have not made it that far. Darn!