Escargot Report

Available every night on the Independence, March 1st-8th, 2014. I enjoyed my escargot every night, from March 1st-8th...so yum!!! My husband actually tried it since I ordered it every night. One evening, my waiter actually had 9 placed on my plate...oh my, I love it!!!

AHOY SHIPMATES,

CARNIVAL Fascination in JAX Fla has it on menu once each cruise

(5 ,4, 3, & 7 day) but you can special order it if you smile at the Dining room

Manager

Holland America's Prinsendam had them weekly on the Grand cruise to Anarctica and the Amazon.

MAASDAM ALSO ON THE MED CRUISE LAST FALL

• 6 months later...
Not on the menu on Explorer Repo Nov 1, 2014. Just bay scallop au gratin dish as starter. I have heard that Escargot are on the menu on Quantum in the Grande restaurant currently.

I was on the repo cruise and while it was not on the menu I had them every night. Have to request them from your waiter the night before.

I was on the repo cruise and while it was not on the menu I had them every night. Have to request them from your waiter the night before.

Thanks Whitnee1, never would have thought of that. I tried the scallop thing once and then just made do with whatever was on the menu. 😮 Just think of all the calories I saved...Not.

Denise

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

There is a big difference in the preparation of the escargot that I had on previous cruises and then on the the Allure last April. Previous cruises has the escargot in garlic and butter and on the Allure, they were were more a scalloped with cheese and bread crumb type preparation.............. YUCK> Would never order again unless I asked if it was the traditional version first.