Congrats to RCCL

tserface

I am not surprised by any of the entries on that list. It's basically the most recent and "big" ships to be produced. Every ship with the exception of Jewel is from 2009 through 2013. Of course anything new and big and fancy is going to be "best". Jewel on that list though means she must be something special.

Not to burst your bubble but this is just a list of the most popular. Of course the larger ships are going to get more hits just due to to the number of passengers that need to look up information. The big exception is Jewel that made the list.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Heard a lot of mixed things about Carnival.

I know that Carnival gets a bad rap here on the Royal board, but remember that Carnival is still the largest cruise line in the world. Even with all the bad publicity, they are still very popular.

I'm not surprised that two of their newest and largest ships are in this list. In fact I think it's expected. The Dream class is truly the best that Carnival has to offer (we sailed on the Dream a few months after sailing on the Allure of the Seas and had an absolutely wonderful time).

I know that Carnival gets a bad rap here on the Royal board, but remember that Carnival is still the largest cruise line in the world. Even with all the bad publicity, they are still very popular.

I'm not surprised that two of their newest and largest ships are in this list. In fact I think it's expected. The Dream class is truly the best that Carnival has to offer (we sailed on the Dream a few months after sailing on the Allure of the Seas and had an absolutely wonderful time).

Agree - been on the Breeze and she was absolutely fantastic.

I am always prepared to stand corrected and it's good to hear something positive about Carnival for a change. I'm happy with Royal, until I get bored.

Glad that makes you happy,maybe i missed something. :confused:

It didn't change my life or anything, but I like RCCL so I was happy to see them do so well! It wasn't a trick post. I confess I think it's OK to occasionally post a positive comment :)

Archived