Booking next cruise onboard

CanadaDeb

I am looking to book our next cruise while onboard the Jewel in a couple of weeks. The next cruise would be a 10 night cruise. Can anyone tell me what the reduced deposit would be? And does booking this way give us any perks? Thanks to all in advance.

If booking a JS catagory or below the deposit is $100.00pp.

OBC for a 10 night cruise $150.00 per cabin.

$ 100 per person

If you havent done so, apply for the RCI Visa

you can earn $$$ as points which can be applied to a SeaPass card

for example, 15,000 points to apply which = $150.00 in onboard credit as well as double credits on RCI purchases:D

Also, when you are booking the next cruise, get a Next Cruise booking. I always try to have at least two available for when I find the "super bargain". Basically, you pay the down payment and get a booking number for some future cruise. When you find the cruise you want to go on, just call RCL and tell them you have a Next Cruise booking number and give it to them. The cruise you want will be assigned to that booking number and you get the benefits as though you booked it on the ship.

Great info edjny, we usually book our next cruise on the ship, cruise credits use to be better but now about the same as you will find from time to time through Crown & Anchor. The deposit is a plus but never heard of the Next Cruise option. Great information. This is why we follow these threads.

Also, when you are booking the next cruise, get a Next Cruise booking. I always try to have at least two available for when I find the "super bargain". Basically, you pay the down payment and get a booking number for some future cruise. When you find the cruise you want to go on, just call RCL and tell them you have a Next Cruise booking number and give it to them. The cruise you want will be assigned to that booking number and you get the benefits as though you booked it on the ship.

In addition..remember...you only have to put one persons name on the NCC when you purchase them..so $100.00 will buy you one NCC..;)

In addition..remember...you only have to put one persons name on the NCC when you purchase them..so $100.00 will buy you one NCC..;)

Excellent point. The first time I bought one the LA had me put everyone's name on it. Ouch $400 for the four of us. Learned later that you could do one name only and then pay the extra $100pp when you finalized he reservation.

Excellent point. The first time I bought one the LA had me put everyone's name on it. Ouch $400 for the four of us. Learned later that you could do one name only and then pay the extra $100pp when you finalized he reservation.

Keep one person's name on it even when you make the booking...some have said this works. :confused: I don't personally know but seems like something that could be tried.

Archived