Oasis for $399

One more question, can you book anything now or do you have to wait till Tues.? :confused:

They have been having unadvertised, 'weekend specials' the past couple of months. These are available from around 09:00 EST Saturday until around Midnight Sunday

I got an Oasis X Balcony for $200 less than advertised on the Tuesday Sale Event on the Saturday prior to the preview sale.

No way to know until Saturday if the cruise you want is included.

Serenade 15n 11/27/13 "ocean voyage"

$289 inside is also a great deal.

They even have just a 110% single supplement on that Serenade crossing.

The W guarantee on Vision looks good at just $1269 for 26 C&A points as well.

They even have just a 110% single supplement on that Serenade crossing.

The W guarantee on Vision looks good at just $1269 for 26 C&A points as well.

I saw that "W" on Vision and thiugh that was about as inexpensive as I've seen for a JS on a transatlantic. That's the first cruise after the dry dock too.

Really? I'm a balcony snob myself but I'd make an exception for Oasis/ Allure. Too bad I can't take vacation time on such short notice or I'd be there!

it is not the snob part. i just can't take the closed in feeling------------

need to be able to walk out on the balcony smell some fresh air and see the sky...

no way-----inside room will never do, not even for free. (and i do mean this. not even free)

So you would stay home vs going on a free cruise with an inside cabin?!

I actually don't mind the inside cabins and on oasis/allure how could you spend anytime in the cabin when there is so much going on.

So you would stay home vs going on a free cruise with an inside cabin?!

I actually don't mind the inside cabins and on oasis/allure how could you spend anytime in the cabin when there is so much going on.

yes i would. my wife and i cruise way to much to fly to Florida to do a 7 ngt. cruise in a room that we do not like. i know some folks would and i respect them for that. but my wife and i would definitely not.

again this is our choice......now make it a 10 night in a balcony or higher, and i would be the first in line at the airport to board for our flight.. (if we could fit it in our cruise schedule)

What is a C&A member? I'm thinking a former passenger but not sure. Thanks for the heads up on this....great deal.

C&A means Crown & Anchor, and it's the past passenger society for Royal. It's not automatic to join, so if you have at least one Royal cruise, you can call them and join.

Archived