My 3 day Sapphire cruise 3/11 was just cancelled

lovevacadays

OK, somebody put yourself in charge and figure out a date we can all do this. I am nominating Pam to sort out our various emails so we can take this offline, but I know that everyone has her email. I've got some 'splainin' to do with the DH, but he'll agree to stay home and watch the dog while I join you ladies for BVE lunch.

No problem. I'm checking with a TA which dates in March are available on the Sapphire for a BVE. I'll be in touch on FB.

Awesome, Pam. Find a date and I will be there. As always, love seeing you and the bonus is meeting Bobbie and Cheryl (right, that is her name)?:D

Awesome, Pam. Find a date and I will be there. As always, love seeing you and the bonus is meeting Bobbie and Cheryl (right, that is her name)?:D
And Linda... if she can. Our TA is checking BVE dates tomorrow morning. I'll be in touch.

I am booked on the 3/14 3 night on the Sapphire. Looking at my cruise personalizer/summary.. it does not say canceled.. just this:

"Details of the ship for your next cruise is currently not available, please check back later."

So what does that mean? This is a surprise anniversary trip for Dh, we have not sailed on Princess before. I'm going to be really disappointed if they cancel it! We had a previous NYE Mexican Riviera cruise on Disney canceled.

I am booked on the 3/14 3 night on the Sapphire. Looking at my cruise personalizer/summary.. it does not say canceled.. just this:

"Details of the ship for your next cruise is currently not available, please check back later."

So what does that mean? This is a surprise anniversary trip for Dh, we have not sailed on Princess before. I'm going to be really disappointed if they cancel it! We had a previous NYE Mexican Riviera cruise on Disney canceled.

Unfortunately, I suspect it's been canceled. :(

OK, we'll figure it out then. Everybody, be sure to email Pam so she has your contact info and we can take this offline and stop hijacking this thread.:eek: I am sure folks on the cancelled three day cruises would like to get back to the info on the replacement four day cruises; due out tomorrow. Ish.

OK, we'll figure it out then. Everybody, be sure to email Pam so she has your contact info and we can take this offline and stop hijacking this thread.:eek: I am sure folks on the cancelled three day cruises would like to get back to the info on the replacement four day cruises; due out tomorrow. Ish.

Okay, sounds good everyone. I looked yesterday with no luck, so I had a feeling they wouldn't have the BVE dates out yet. When they do come out, it sounds like a great idea. :)

Okay, sounds good everyone. I looked yesterday with no luck, so I had a feeling they wouldn't have the BVE dates out yet. When they do come out, it sounds like a great idea. :)

I quoted Pam's comment as well so not sure why it isn't showing. Looks like we will readdress this in November.:)

Bobbie, email me at pammh2 at aol and I'll email everyone when I find out more and take this discussion offline. :) (I've disabled my email address link 'cause I'm leaving Sunday AM.)

It is sounding like we might just have a BVE party going for March. I bet that Linda (Ms So Cal Cruiser) and Judy (Volvo Doll) would even join us.:)

All, let's do it!

And Linda... if she can. Our TA is checking BVE dates tomorrow morning. I'll be in touch.

I would love to go. Thank you for including me. I hope I will be able to take a day off of work. :)

Bobbie, email me at pammh2 at aol and I'll email everyone when I find out more and take this discussion offline. :) (I've disabled my email address link 'cause I'm leaving Sunday AM.)

Enjoy your cruise Pam! I can't wait to hear all about it. I hope you are able to post a few times. Take care!

Archived