Enchantment beds in JS and GS

I normally cruise with my husband and family, so this hasn't been an issue and have never paid attention.

I am getting ready to book a cruise for a friends 50th birthday on Enchantment. We are sharing a room. It will either be a JS or GS, but the deciding factor may be if the beds seperate or not.

Does anyone know for sure if the beds can be separated in JS and GS?

I normally cruise with my husband and family, so this hasn't been an issue and have never paid attention.

I am getting ready to book a cruise for a friends 50th birthday on Enchantment. We are sharing a room. It will either be a JS or GS, but the deciding factor may be if the beds seperate or not.

We were just in a GS on the Grandeur, Enchantment's sister ship before she was extended, and our beds could be separated. I am sure that the JS is the same.

Here is link to Enchantment overview on the RCI web site. You can click on staterooms, and look up just to be sure.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/class/ship/home.do?shipClassCode=VI&shipCode=EN&br=R

PS: We loved the perks for the GS, so would definitely consider that too...

Did they have luggage valet service to Orlando? WE have done that on Oasis when we were in the Grand Suite and it was heaven!

Oh, I have no idea. We sailed on the Grandeur out of Baltimore, and we drove to the port :) The man who would know is Bob. He will probably be along soon to answer that question...

all cabins have 2 twins that convert to a queen.

Archived