6089 or 6086?

Redtravel

We have been in 6084 the only problem we had was under speed there is some vibration but it did not bother us

The obstruction is nothing to worry about it is where the hull of the ship curves at the top of the balcony (not sure how to describe it) & if you hang over the rail the window washing equipment obstructs your view looking aft

I am sure Jim will have photos ;)

I am sure Jim will have photos

Yes Ma'am :D

230241.jpg In this photograph, the blue line runs at the level of the floor of deck 6, and as LHT says, the window washing platforms, which run along a track in the side of the ship, are stowed just astern of 6086 & 6089 when not in use (one on the Port side, one on the Starboard side).

In cabins which are that far aft, you will naturally feel some vibration from the motors, but not enough to be concerned about unless you are a very light sleeper. Actually, some people say that the "white noise" of the engines helps them to fall asleep faster, so it really all depends on you.

Likewise, when the ship is maneuvering into port, the thrusters can be noisy, but that is normally over in ten to twenty minutes.

Hope that this helped, enjoy your cruise!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks. I waited until I saw an open cabin in a better location. Booked 6021. It is forward. I have been in 7014 on another cruise. At that time I was worried about the motion. It was fine. Quiet and no vibration.

What site do you use to look for available cabins ?

Thanks,

Anne

Archived