I Miss the Discount Books

I thought I read that for internet, it automatically applied the free minutes when you logged on the first time.

We were on Explorer B2B2B, they changed to the Sea Pass system while we were on board.

We had to go to Guest Services to have our free internet minutes applied. We could not get them all applied onto 1 Sea Pass card as done with the paper coupon. Otherwise, it wasn't a problem.

No Match Play coupon anymore though.......

I think it would be cool if they could list the card coupons on the cabin TV and show which one have and have not been used just like they show you your charges. It would make it easier to keep track of what is left for use on the various cards for the cabin.

We were on Explorer B2B2B, they changed to the Sea Pass system while we were on board.

We had to go to Guest Services to have our free internet minutes applied. We could not get them all applied onto 1 Sea Pass card as done with the paper coupon. Otherwise, it wasn't a problem.

No Match Play coupon anymore though.......

I'm not talking about wifi, but about using their computers. What is the process for that? I'm seeing info all over the place.

Don't care about match as we never use it.

I think it would be cool if they could list the card coupons on the cabin TV and show which one have and have not been used just like they show you your charges. It would make it easier to keep track of what is left for use on the various cards for the cabin.

Allure had that feature. I did see the list of coupons on the interactive screen at the start of the cruise; they were abbreviated, so not too helpful if one were unfamiliar with the coupons and did not have the written list handy. I did not check the interactive TV's accuracy as I used coupons, so I cannot say how well it worked.

Archived