C&A Kid's Coupon Books

Just curious to know with the C&A coupon books now being loaded onto the Seapass cards on many ships are the Kid's coupon books loaded on their cards as well or are they still getting the paper coupons?

On Oasis in August it was loaded onto our sons card.

Thanks. Did they have the same coupons as they did with the paper books?

Not 100% sure as it was our son's third RC cruise and we never really looked carefully.

We think there were ones for pets at sea, arcade credits when you spend a certain amount, and maybe 5 more but we don't remember the rest.

Andrew

My DD is 4, too young to have her seapass card linked to my credit card or have a cash limit. If I want to use one of her coupons, how can I use it? Should I link it to my cc?

On our past cruises our children's cards were linked to our Seapass cards. We had to go to guest relations to change the cards so that no charges could be applied to their cards.

I would have thought that by entering the birthdate on the SeaPass online registration would say if a passenger is under 21 and would gear discounts to their age group.

It makes no sense you can load 2 for 1 alcoholic beverages on a 16 year old's card. So in theory the parent could use his card and get him some alcohol underage.

You would think they would give certificates like 1 free cover charge at Johnny Rocketts. 2 For 1 Non Alcoholic Specialty drink , Photos, Internet time etc.

I would have thought that by entering the birthdate on the SeaPass online registration would say if a passenger is under 21 and would gear discounts to their age group.

It makes no sense you can load 2 for 1 alcoholic beverages on a 16 year old's card. So in theory the parent could use his card and get him some alcohol underage.

You would think they would give certificates like 1 free cover charge at Johnny Rocketts. 2 For 1 Non Alcoholic Specialty drink , Photos, Internet time etc.

The 2 for 1 also works for soda--so that coupon is reasonable for teens. My teens were given the "adult" coupon book on our Leg end B2Bs and were happy to use them for sodas.

Hi, our first time going on RCI. What does C&A mean and what are the coupons about? We will have 7/9 YO with us on the Oasis next month. Thanks.

It is the Crown & Anchor loyalty program. You can join after your first cruise and earn credit toward different tiers for each cruise you take. Details may be found on Royal's website.

I'm pretty sure that hat was a mistake. Lucky you. We have always received the kids coupon books for our children.

We were thinking it might have been because the small ships have so few of the things that the kid coupons are for (no Johnny Rockets, Tattoos, etc).

I am going to hope they get them again next week. At 14 and 16, on a ship with Johnny Rockets, the B1G1 sodas are nicer than anything they can use the kid coupons on. ;)

We were thinking it might have been because the small ships have so few of the things that the kid coupons are for (no Johnny Rockets, Tattoos, etc).

I am going to hope they get them again next week. At 14 and 16, on a ship with Johnny Rockets, the B1G1 sodas are nicer than anything they can use the kid coupons on. ;)

I hear you. The only coupons our kids use are the free Internet minutes and the arcade credits.

Archived