Set the record straight

Ms. T

I hear there's some debate to whether the warm chocolate melting cake (wmc) or the warm fig date cinnamon cake (wfdc) is the most desired dessert while cruising

Give your opinion here

I hear there's some debate to whether the warm chocolate melting cake (wmc) or the warm fig date cinnamon cake (wfdc) is the most desired dessert while cruising

Give your opinion here

Haven't had either one, and haven't ever heard of the "wfdc"; but if my DW's choices are of importance - it's the "wmc" hand's down!!! :)

I would give the cinnamon cake a try but I didn't notice it last month as an option (doesn't mean it wasn't there--I just wasn't paying attention). The pic of it in someone's review sure looked good!

Warm chocolate melting cake is not at all appealing to me since it's raw cake batter in the center. I prefer the method of a ganache ball (chocolate and cream) in the center with fully baked cake around it! :)

Give your opinion here

I hate WCMC, I love the WFDC, end of story

I took one bite of someone's once and thought I was going to hurl. Not because it wasn't tasty, but because it was SO rich on top of an already filling (and fatty and rich) meal.

I simply cannot eat a lot of sweets. If I have dessert, I often order the cheese plate.

I'm just not a chocolate fan. Never have been.

If I must have dessert, I'd take Bitter-n-Blanc over WCMC any day, every day.

Give your opinion here

Not a fan of warm Bosco, so my vote is neither.

I do like their Bread Pudding.

I like them both, but on my last cruise, I only ordered WCMC one time. It's too rich, and sometimes too undercooked. I was surprised I liked the cinnamon fig cake. More than both, I LOVE the chocolate chip cookies. Hoping I can still find them and love them on my Victory trip in 3 weeks.

Guest fyree39
I've NEVER heard that the cinnamon date cake was the most popular dessert. If anything other than WCMC it would be bitter and blanc or creme brulee in my opinion.

Yes, this.

I tried the fig cake last year and thought it was terrible! I'll get the wcmc if we are doing dessert and there is nothing else that sounds good. But we skip dessert more than we eat it these days. But if they had creme brulee everyday we'd probably skip less.

Nope, I would say neither...I am all about the Bitter and blanc

Give your opinion here

Archived