A quick question on smoking

rdler

I'm sorry, as I'm sure this has been asked and answered before.

I was aware of Celebrity's restrictive smoking policies. Many months ago, when I booked my cruise, I had been a non-smoker for a couple of years. Unfortunately, my constant cravings and bad behavior got to me a few months ago, and I am back smoking. And please. No lectures. I am repentant and the only thing I can say in self-defense is that I am far happier and calmer as a smoker than as a non-smoker.

But my question is where are the smoking areas on the Reflection, and is there at least one in reasonable proximity to a bar where I can get a drink when I smoke?

Thanks.

I'm sorry, as I'm sure this has been asked and answered before.

I was aware of Celebrity's restrictive smoking policies. Many months ago, when I booked my cruise, I had been a non-smoker for a couple of years. Unfortunately, my constant cravings and bad behavior got to me a few months ago, and I am back smoking. And please. No lectures. I am repentant and the only thing I can say in self-defense is that I am far happier and calmer as a smoker than as a non-smoker.

But my question is where are the smoking areas on the Reflection, and is there at least one in reasonable proximity to a bar where I can get a drink when I smoke?

Thanks.

Yes, you will find 2 areas outside, both near bars. One is at the pool,

Portside...closer to forward part of the pool. And the other is upstairs

at The Sunset Bar, also portside, all the way aft.

Unless they've changed recently, there are three smoking sections near a bar, and only one of them at the bar -- that is the Mast Bar up on Deck 15.

The other two are the Sunset Bar, Deck 15, port side only, and the pool area, Deck 14 - the area aft of the pools on the port side. The bar in the pool area is forward of the two outside pools. This is the only "covered" area. You have to go forward to get your drink, then go aft to smoke.

Unless they've changed recently, there are three smoking sections near a bar, and only one of them at the bar -- that is the Mast Bar up on Deck 15.

The other two are the Sunset Bar, Deck 15, port side only, and the pool area, Deck 14 - the area aft of the pools on the port side. The bar in the pool area is forward of the two outside pools. This is the only "covered" area. You have to go forward to get your drink, then go aft to smoke.

The area upstairs at the Sunset Bar? It is very close to the bar

though......all those wicker chairs are just on the portside...the

bar is just around the corner.

The area upstairs at the Sunset Bar? It is very close to the bar

though......all those wicker chairs are just on the portside...the

bar is just around the corner.

Yes, it is close to the bar. You just can't smoke "at the bar" like you can at the Mast Bar.

Cigar smoking is only at the Sunset Bar, port side. So, if it is raining, have them bring an umbrella.

DH and friends enjoy cigars.

Where can they have a smoke on the Reflection?

Are you allowed to smoke on the prommenade deck?

There is a smoking area on the port side of the promenade deck, but cigarettes only. The pipe/cigar smoking area is in a section of the Lawn Club .

You can smoke outside on the promenade deck (deck5) port side-the area near the windows which look into Bistro on Five.

I haven't sailed on Reflection, but this was where smoking was allowed on Silhouette and Solstice so I am sure it will be the same on Reflection.

This area is very close to the Ensemble Lounge and Michaels Club (same deck) and just 1 deck up from the Martini Bar and Cellar Masters.

There is a smoking area on the port side of the promenade deck, but cigarettes only. The pipe/cigar smoking area is in a section of the Lawn Club .

Conflicting information....

Came upon this ~~

Smoking areas on the S-class ship Reflection:

Deck 15 (Lawn Club Deck aft) – Port (left)-side only – outside at the Sunset Bar – This is the area where Cigar & Pipe smoking is permitted

Deck 15 (Lawn Club Deck forward/mid-ship) – Starboard (right)-side only – outside at the Mast Bar

Deck 14 (Lido Deck) – Port (left)-side only – outside next to the Pool Bar

.Deck 5 (Entertainment Deck mid-ship) – Port (left)-side only – outside of the mid-ship elevators

Deck 5 (Entertainment Deck forward) – Port (left)-side only – outside of the forward elevators/Theatre

Conflicting information....

Came upon this ~~

Smoking areas on the S-class ship Reflection:

Deck 15 (Lawn Club Deck aft) – Port (left)-side only – outside at the Sunset Bar – This is the area where Cigar & Pipe smoking is permitted

Deck 15 (Lawn Club Deck forward/mid-ship) – Starboard (right)-side only – outside at the Mast Bar

Deck 14 (Lido Deck) – Port (left)-side only – outside next to the Pool Bar

.Deck 5 (Entertainment Deck mid-ship) – Port (left)-side only – outside of the mid-ship elevators

Deck 5 (Entertainment Deck forward) – Port (left)-side only – outside of the forward elevators/Theatre

Above is correct. The smoking on Deck 5 varies from ship to ship. On Equinox last year it was only mid-ship by the hump area.

To answer your question, cigar/pipe smoking is only outside the Sunset Bar area on the Port side back aft.

Archived