Cruise Critic Jacket

rlkubi

The only thing I have ordered are luggage tags:) ...looks like windbreaker

style jacket.

There is a review under the picture and seems the person was happy

the purchase:)

I can't imagine it is something that some our Fashionistas would wear, hence not many replies. I am sure it is fit for purpose though. I personally wouldn't order one but I have a nice lilac wind/water proof roll up jacket I bough in a camping store that does the same thing and it goes with me each trip just in case.

it is like a windbreaker and can serve as a rain jacket if you get caught in a light drizzle but....... personally I think the very best item is the new toiletry bag.. the photo doesn't do it justice... it is truly the best toiletry bag I have ever had (and I've had many).... it's only 9.95..... I ordered one for myself and I plan on buying them for xmas gifts.... take my word for it.. it's a fantastic bag... I hope someone else buys one and reports about it.. I would like to see what they think about it..

I just don't want to do logo anything. I'm just not fond of having the name of any business on my clothing, handbag, or any other item. Some of it you just can't get away with, you can't find cars without logos on them. Or, luggage, or athletic shoes.

I do have a toiletry bag very similar to the one posted about above and I love it as well. It's plain blue and, unfortunately has a Baggallini logo on it. At least it's inside my luggage (with another logo name on it :p)

Archived